Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:30:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Robocop :Rogue City

Started by Brass Moustache, January 09, 2024, 05:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brass Moustache

I picked this up on Christmas and i have to say its not just the best movie tie in game i've played but also the single best piece of fan service in any medium to any franchise i've encountered in my entire life. Not only is it devoid of plotholes or continuity errors it seamlessly creates a narrative between the second and third movies.
Not to mention the graphics and gameplay are amazing to boot.
Has anyone else encountered games which does this even nearly as well?

H-O-W-L

I made a thread about this when it came out! Got a mixed reception here on CaB but aye. Terminator Resistance by the same devs is similarly a fantastic fan-sequel that works incredibly well with T1 and T2.

Brass Moustache

Quote from: H-O-W-L on January 09, 2024, 05:19:14 PMI made a thread about this when it came out! Got a mixed reception here on CaB but aye. Terminator Resistance by the same devs is similarly a fantastic fan-sequel that works incredibly well with T1 and T2.
I couldn't find your thread, but if i could i'd have been loathed to reply to it for fear of accusations of thread necromancy.
I wasn't aware the same devs made TR. I really should pick it up.
I'd be fascinated to see what they could do with a similar style game set in the Alien/Predator universes.