Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:14:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Free PC Games

Started by Cold Meat Platter, September 19, 2020, 12:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

yo madhair60 this code you gave me FUCK-OFFU-CUNT-1488 doesnt work on steam

Quote from: Mister Six on August 16, 2023, 04:39:13 PMI've heard good things about Blasphemous, though it's not really my bag.

u want it?

i was keen to play it but i played the very similar Enderlillies a while ago which is just too good, the best of these or at least neck a neck with Hollow Knight. really superb. i wish i had Enderlillies to give away because its really that good.

playing one where dan ackroyd in cone heads wanders through a catholic themed tool video isnt going to hit the same

madhair60

Pink Gregory

I have a physical copy of RE Revelations on the WiiU.

I suspect I may be unique in this.

Mister Six

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on August 16, 2023, 04:40:18 PMu want it?

Nah, thanks, I don't have the temperament for a Soulslike. Let someone worthy take up the challenge.

madhair60

Quote from: Mister Six on August 16, 2023, 11:11:53 PMNah, thanks, I don't have the temperament for a Soulslike. Let someone worthy take up the challenge.

it's not really a Soulslike, more a straight metroidvania platformer. it's called a Soulslike because when you die you go back to your last save point, like you do in pretty much every game. gamers are silly

Mister Six

Hero of the Kingdom II free on GOG.

Mister Six

Requiem: Avenging Angel free on GOG.

Mister Six

Free on GOG: Trüberbrook

QuoteTrüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game.
Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960's parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.

Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. Yes, that's your name in this scenario. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural, mountain-sloped and densely forested cold-war Germany. Because, that's where you somehow end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that's how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world ...

evilcommiedictator

Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager free on GOG till Jan - think Darkest Dungeon
https://www.gog.com/en/game/legend_of_keepers_career_of_a_dungeon_master

Cold Meat Platter

Destiny 2 legacy pack FREE on Epic, 3 of the paid DLCs I think, usually 50 cephalopods.
Get the main game for free first if you don't have it or the transaction won't work.

Thursday

Yeah pretty good offer there, even if it's not something you stick around with. Beyond Light campaign unlocks "Stasis" and Witch Queen is probably the best campaign they've done.

Mister Six

Side scroller Lost Ruins now available on GOG.

surreal

Deathloop is free via Amazon Prime Gaming this month - needs an Epic Store account to redeem.

Knights of the Old Republic too I think.

popcorn

I know how to get ANY computer game for free

PM me for info

I can complete ANY game on MAX difficulty, all levels and modes, full game no deaths

Mister Six

Cold Meat Platter

beanheadmcginty

Guardians of the Galaxy on Epic now. Surely that only came out about a year ago?

Ignatius_S

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on January 04, 2024, 05:25:24 PMGuardians of the Galaxy on Epic now. Surely that only came out about a year ago?

Longer than that - towards the end of 2021, IIRC. However, sales-wise, it didn't meet Square Enix's expectations and they cut the price not long after. For the last six months or so, the PC version has been available for around £15 at one store or another.

evilcommiedictator

If you're getting GOG emails, you've got this in your inbox, but GOG now have a list of games you can play for free - some off them have been free for a while, but some classics in there and some newer, mostly indie games
https://www.gog.com/partner/free_games

time to fill out your library with games you will mostly never play!

Mister Six

Nice one, cheers for that! There were a few that had escaped my stocky-fingered grasp.

beanheadmcginty

Outer Worlds and Thief are free on Epic now