Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:26:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donald Trump

Started by Brass Moustache, January 07, 2024, 05:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasha

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 27, 2024, 01:38:48 PM
QuoteThis large print Bible will be perfect to take to church, a bible study, work, travel, etc.
Yeah, it's a bible... Sixty bucks for something you can get for free pretty easily. Astonishing

If there was anywhere you'd find it easy to lay your hands on a spare bible

Underturd

He"s feeling pretty worried, if he's peddling bibles to reel in the Christian voters.

Video Game Fan 2000

give to caesar's palace what belongs to caesar's palace

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on March 27, 2024, 07:17:35 PMgive to caesar's palace what belongs to caesar's palace

upvoted

Psybro

Good to see this all-American Bible is a translation into English which bears the imprimatur of the King of England.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: druss on March 27, 2024, 04:41:25 PMGenuinely can't tell if this is satire.

Was convinced that was a joke but no, it's real.

idunnosomename

feel kinda sorry for this guy who has a very niche youtube channel commenting on the tactile qualities on various bindings of the bible, who's now going to get bombed with comments making jokes about cum.

still he's got ads on so it can't be all bad for him

Video Game Fan 2000

reminds me of when cosy historical reenactment cooking channel Townsends & Sons went to a George Washington museum to make orange fool, a dessert that Washington would have eaten while he was there

and they got bombarded by Trump fans accusing them of politicising history by attempting to make appear as if George Washington was insulting Trump

imitationleather

This Bible doesn't even have a zip. When I got tricked by someone from school into going to a "youth club" that was actually a Bible meeting all their Bibles had zips. I am unimpressed!

imitationleather

The Bible is an interminable read. You bloody want it zipped up. And your arms amputated so you won't be tempted to open it with your feet and face.

EDIT: Just realised you would be tempted to open it with your feet and face in that situation. Eh, I dunno.

checkoutgirl

You have to hand it to him, he knows his audience. Crazy evangelicals who want a Christian nationalist eternal leader. About 35% of their electorate. This will shore up them. The basketball shoes didn't work on black people though. Maybe Trump fried chicken will?

Trump has many bibles and it's his favourite book. Although when pressed for his fave verse he will not be drawn as that's a personal thing.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: imitationleather on March 27, 2024, 08:43:49 PMThe Bible is an interminable read.

And talk about a preachy book!

Mobius

You can tell from the photos that the binding is that awful cheap plastic dogshite. Had a book like that once and over time it melted onto my bookshelf and left impossible to clean marks behind.

Charging $60 as God intended.

DJ Bob Hoskins

He doesn't endorse The Bible, stupid! Only this Bible.

Zero Gravitas

QuoteWe're going to protect Christianity. I can say that. I don't have to be politically correct
Two Corinthians 3:17, that's the whole ballgame. ... Is that the one you like?

Story of two dudes, getting a letter.

DJ Bob Hoskins

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: DJ Bob Hoskins on March 27, 2024, 11:52:56 PM

He doesn't endorse The Bible, stupid! Only this Bible.

check out the haecceity on this dunce

Noodle Lizard

BJBMK2

EDIT: I am a dumb dumb who does not click on links before making jokes

superthunderstingcar

Quote from: imitationleather on March 27, 2024, 08:43:49 PMThe Bible is an interminable read. You bloody want it zipped up. And your arms amputated so you won't be tempted to open it with your feet and face.

EDIT: Just realised you would be tempted to open it with your feet and face in that situation. Eh, I dunno.
Do not tempt me, Satan.

idunnosomename

Quote from: darby o chill on March 28, 2024, 12:17:03 AM
technically hes not selling bibles, he's licenced his image to this company and will get royalties off it

And is it really political? He needs the money personally, not for his presidential campaign.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Most of the "Trump"-branded products since the 90s have been endorsements and licensing rather than him actually managing the company. He's a poor manager with an history of bankruptcies. He's usually a minority holder in a business that carries his name and he acts as the front and the main salesman for the product. If he was offered enough money to promote a Trump dildo (wait, isn't that Eric?), he would do it.

ajsmith2

Trump appears to have slept through his first day in court, enjoying a wee Horlicks sleepy bye slumber as legal proceedings ensue.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-hush-money-sleepy-don-b2529108.html

idunnosomename

looks like it's curtains for sleepy don!

Video Game Fan 2000

monday: this guys gonna be dictator and we're all screwed and he'll make climate change infinitely worse and he's sold the nuclear secrets and oh god no
tuesday: twitter hilarity, he's got the funniest new nickname ever

Terry Torpid

Trump's going to be fine. He's just got the official endorsement of a titan of politics, someone with a finger on the pulse of the nation, er, Liz Truss.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-68821646

QuoteLiz Truss has endorsed Donald Trump to win this year's US presidential election, saying the "world was safer" when he was in the White House.

The UK's shortest-serving prime minster said the world was "on the cusp of very, very strong conflict" and needed "a strong America more than ever".

checkoutgirl

In the day room at the old folks home.

superthunderstingcar

Did his lawyers get him to drink an entire bottle of Dreamy Sleepy Nightie Snoozy Snooze before the trial started?