Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,806
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:37:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris parody on 59 Minutes of Truth

Started by Emergency Lalla Ward Ten, July 13, 2006, 01:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

I thought I'd use my 10,000th post for something half-decent, so here's a parody of Chris Morris from one of Simon Munnery's Alan Parker R1 shows. It's not announced as a Morris parody, but that's undeniably what it is. This was pre-Brass Eye too - summer 1996, I think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hgotji

Who's doing the impression though? It's not Munnery himself is it?

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

Ah shit, I've posted the unedited wav by mistake. Hang on a sec.

EDIT: Fixed now. As you were.

Purple Tentacle

"I'd tell him what a bastard arsehole he is!"

It's a bit fan-wank though, isn't it? He's not satirising Morris, I'd say, more imitating him.

TJ

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I was always under the impression that this was Paul Garner...

Milo

It's times like this that I hate ntl's stupid transparent proxy rubbish. Can't use any of these handy upload sites if one of their customers in South Wales is using them at the same time.

Hoogstraten'sSmilingUlcer

It's probably one of the better Morris piss-takes though, even if it's not particularly harsh. Then again, there aren't many piss takes of Morris, are there? Which, in a fair-play-everyone's-up-for-mocking kind of way, is surprising, considering the old school tie shennagians going on at Channel 4, up until Mark Thompson's leaving - and Morris' piss-poor efforts of late.

Morgan

I can't download this at the moment - is this the 'scotch egg' one?

slim

Thanks Lalla. For those who are struggling, you can get the file here on my webspace.