Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:25:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Barrymore - clean question

Started by gatchamandave, August 01, 2006, 03:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatchamandave

Yes,  yes,  I'm  sorry  to  bring  it  up,  but  Mrs  gatchamandave  and  I  were  wondering  if  anyone  else  saw  The  Story  of  Light  Entertainment  on  Saturday  night ?

If  so  please  settle  argument  as  divorce  proceedings  pending.

When  interviewed -  she  says  he was  on  medication,  I say  he  was  drunk ...anyone  an  opinion  one  way  or  another ?

Bert Thung

He always speaks like that nowadays.  I think it's in fact the long term effects of both being on medication and being a drunk.

JCBillington

Quote from: "Bert Thung"He always speaks like that nowadays.  I think it's in fact the long term effects of both being on medication and being a drunk.

I too thought this, until I saw clips of him on Celebrity Big Brother, which I hadn't seen originally, where he generally seemed like his old self. But he could barely speak on the interviews I saw on Saturday.

chav

Nah, he spoke like that on CBB. The only time he didn't was when we was performing or arguing with Jodie Marsh very loudly.

gatchamandave

Ahhh...so  a  combination  of  both.  Thanks  for  all  the  replies.

johnfuego

His favourite record is Dire Straits' 'Fisting by the pool'.

Hope that helps.