Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:04:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

All Bar Luke - radio uploads

Started by Pinball, August 17, 2006, 11:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

I'll add 'em as they upload...
QuoteAll Bar Luke
Wednesday 25 January 2006 23:00-23:15 (Radio 4 FM)

Poignant comedy drama from Tim Key. A glimpse into the disastrous social life of Luke Walsall, designated driver for his so-called 'mates'.

Luke's brother suffers a dangerous allergic reaction on his birthday, while Luke gets clamped by his own boss.
QuoteAll Bar Luke
Wednesday 1 February 2006 23:00-23:15 (Radio 4 FM)

A comedy drama of late-licensed, binge-drinking embarrassment.

Luke Walsall missed the education boat, never got out of Cheveley, and spends his weekends as the hapless driver for his ungrateful friends. Sipping his coke and chatting hyperactively, while they drink themselves into absurdity, Luke struggles, with excruciating awkwardness, to climb the macho pecking order.

Luke and his brother near the end of another awful night. A quick stop for kebabs turns into a major incident.
QuoteAll Bar Luke
Wednesday 8 February 2006 23:00-23:15 (Radio 4 FM)

Luke Walsall missed the education boat, never got out of Cheveley, and spends his weekends as the hapless driver for his ungrateful friends. Sipping his coke and chatting hyperactively, while they drink themselves into absurdity, Luke struggles, with excruciating awkwardness, to climb the macho pecking order.

Luke's hopes for a quiet dinner party are dashed by some uninvited guests, a fancy dress mix-up and a handgun.
QuoteAll Bar Luke
Wednesday 15 February 2006 23:00-23:15 (Radio 4 FM)

Luke's in A&E after a drunken kiss with Hayley. But will it be his heart that's broken by the end of the night?

Godzilla Bankrolls

Thanks Pinball. Tim Key's popping up all over the place lately (that's him in the new Nationwide ad). I'm hoping that his Footlights generation will prove to be better than the previous one.

Pinball

Here's hoping!

The router modem crashed overnight, so I'll try uploding the 4 files again today. A bit more time needed...

benthalo

Quote from: "Beloved Aunt"Thanks Pinball. Tim Key's popping up all over the place lately (that's him in the new Nationwide ad). I'm hoping that his Footlights generation will prove to be better than the previous one.

I think it's only Key & Mark Watson from that generation who are still doing comedy.

Godzilla Bankrolls

Oh no! Rapidshare blocks my IP!

Pinball

Melth

Quote from: "benthalo"
Quote from: "Beloved Aunt"Thanks Pinball. Tim Key's popping up all over the place lately (that's him in the new Nationwide ad). I'm hoping that his Footlights generation will prove to be better than the previous one.

I think it's only Key & Mark Watson from that generation who are still doing comedy.

Tom Bell and Ed Weekes, too.

benthalo

That'll teach me for posting on the hop. I was thinking of the 2001 line-up only, but you're quite right about the other names. I'm sure Watson mentioned somewhere that one of the Far Too Happy line up had become an agent, and the others had entered entirely different careers. Possibly one other's still performing besides Key and Watson.

Pinball

"All Bar Luke BBCR4 010206.mp3" (40.89 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C8ZJBEU0

All Bar Luke BBCR4 080206.mp3, (27 MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/np87dr