Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:01:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Please ignore this

Started by Artemis, August 19, 2006, 12:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

Seriously, just let it gently sail down the board and think no more of it. I was going to link to some videos I guess we could all do without and after posting realised the date of said videos would mean this is actually old news. So there.

Lee

Quote from: "Artemis"Please ignore this
OK.

rudi

This has the potential to be the most interesting thread on the board - its possibilities are infinite...

Boing

Quote from: "Lee"
Quote from: "Artemis"Please ignore this
OK.

I bet you were like a fucking Warner Brothers cartoon character then.Steaming ears,bloodshot popping eyeballs,sweat,gnashing teeth,"I'm NOT gonna reply to this.........mmmmust nnnnnnnnnooooooot rrrrrrrrrrrepllllllllllly!"
I know I was.Hu-hu-hu-HUUUR-hur!

Artemis

Quote from: "rudi"This has the potential to be the most interesting thread on the board - its possibilities are infinite...

I was going to link to a couple of David Brent videos made for Microsoft that I'd not seen before and made me chuckle.

I only mention it now because the temptation to destroy your hope was more then I could withstand.

Marv Orange

I put those in the Ricky Gervais : The evidence thread.

Artemis

Oops.

Well, that does open the floor back up to potential possibilities for this thread, then.

Purple Tentacle

In Microsoft HQ in Reading there are framed pictures of Gervais EVERYWHERE, with pithy quotes about not calling your collegues cunts, etc.