Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:21:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MORRIS on IMDB: Second Class Male

Started by Ballad of Ballard Berkley, August 31, 2006, 09:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Having a gander at Morris' entry on the IMDB, and noticed that his next confirmed project is a short Geefe film called 'Second Class Male'.

It's directed by one Eddie Green - anyone know who hell he?

Also - why on earth is Morris listed as having appeared in several episodes of 'Never the Twain'?

Robot Devil

Teehee.

Well I've never heard of him.

Rev

2006?  I can only assume that the director has sold out and taken the Hollywood re-make shilling.

The Mumbler

Obviously it was a different Christopher Morris in Never The Twain.  ITV3 prove regular confirmation of this - usually early on Saturday mornings.

Robot Devil

To be slightly more helpful (if you're being serious):

I've  still never heard of him.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Erk. I feel reet daft now. First thread I've ever started. and I've made myself look like a complete tit on stilts.

Although, to recover at least a kernel of dignity, I did realise that it was a different CM in Never the Twain. Just thought it amusing that it should be included as part of his CV.

That film was very good, by the way.

Purple Tentacle

Oh ho, I thought that was never going to go up!

Dunno who this Green chap is, I heard he's a fucking cunt though.

(Alphabetical order? PLC's not going to like that....)

mrpants needs to go on there.

Lee

Cuh, I preferred his film about selling donuts to people on the Dartford crossing. I think it was called "Selling Donuts To People On The Dartford Crossing".

hands cold, liver warm

I agree Lee, second class male reeks of a director selling out to the highest bidder. This is an old viral that has been peddled long enough. I mean, the spunk on the locksmith's shoulder is very liquidy and transparent, suggesting to me that the director has done too much wanking over the years- his bollocks must be exhausted!!! I heard recently that he is now doing tv adverts in africa for Nestle - sicko