Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:48:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stewart Lee on tour

Started by spaghetamine, January 17, 2023, 02:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauraxsynthesis

Robin Asquith has posted a pic of himself with Stew and doing a Stew joke. This is almost as funny as the fake Inside No 9 episode.
https://x.com/Robin_Askwith/status/1761779642816487884?s=20

Twilkes

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on February 25, 2024, 05:25:49 PMRobin Asquith has posted a pic of himself with Stew and doing a Stew joke. This is almost as funny as the fake Inside No 9 episode.
https://x.com/Robin_Askwith/status/1761779642816487884?s=20

Robin Gibb has dug himself up!

Memorex MP3

Saw him there tonight; was a lot better than the last few times I've seen him to the point where I'm wondering if he's just bored to fuck with London audiences. Found the audience a lot less annoying than the last couple of times I saw him (both in London), only real downside was the guy in front of me had a massive head (probably bigger than Lee's quite large head) and blocked a lot.
He said it was one of the better shows of the tour but he might say that every night?

Is the the mad guy making videos addressed to him that he mentions in the Rowling bit Linehan?

I liked the closer to the point I wish it was milked longer.

Spoiler alert
I can't remember what it was even about but "Feargal Sharkey's Birthday Party" is a very fun sounding combination of words
[close]

Quote from: Memorex MP3 on March 22, 2024, 12:40:12 AMIs the the mad guy making videos addressed to him that he mentions in the Rowling bit Linehan?

Probably just a coincidence

lauraxsynthesis

Ray Travez

Quote from: extraordinary walnuts on March 22, 2024, 12:47:57 AMProbably just a coincidence

Well that's Stewart Lee told!

Saw him in Darlington on Saturday (Lee, not Linehan), loved it!

FeederFan500

Barry Glendenning's let himself go