Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:40:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trans Mania: Graham Linehan is an Obsessive Transphobe

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, March 22, 2024, 08:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: imitationleather on March 27, 2024, 08:48:16 PMHow has he avoided having a heart attack when far younger and healthier-looking men like the guy from Porridge died younger than he currently is?

I'm not saying I want this to happen. I'm just asking. Does he have several extra hearts in his massive head or something?

Same as Queen, same as trump - health benefits of not having to work hard massively outweigh everything else inni

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 27, 2024, 08:51:52 PMSame as Queen, same as trump - health benefits of not having to work hard massively outweigh everything else inni

I knew a bloke about 10 years older than I was doing the job I was geared for (in a previous career). Heart attack late at night at work, that's the end of him, and he wasn't even working comparatively that hard, cf. the person I passed my job off to when I went on patenrity leave who had an aneurism within a fortnight and only "recovered" long after I'd returned.

Stress will kill you pretty effectively.

A life where your basic needs are met, and are basically always gonna be met gives you a lot of wriggle room to go looking for other stressors. Whether that's having arguments in public with short-haired women and argy bargy on twitter, or getting tasty with the federal court for the southern district of New York.

Rich people just live longer.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: bgmnts on March 27, 2024, 08:35:43 PMCan cisgender people score testosterone from the docs? I'd love some!

I keep getting ads on Instagram saying I could have low testosterone and need to get it checked out.

So clearly Big Pharma is hard at it.

(Cis women can get hormones easily, so fair's fair.)

Mx Wrongs

Quote from: bgmnts on March 27, 2024, 08:35:43 PMCan cisgender people score testosterone from the docs? I'd love some!

Easy! All you have to do is tell the doctor that you like football and, if you have a sticky-in pee pee, they'll tell you you're trans and put you on hormones and cut your breasts off as you're walking out.

If you don't have breasts and a sticky-in pee pee, then you're going to have to get those first.

Alternatively, you can just do what Graham and his pals do and simply imagine all of this happened. They certainly seem to get a lot of satisfaction from this approach.

Moj

Quote from: mjwilson on March 27, 2024, 08:26:22 PMKevin Lister (who was fired after refusing to use the name/pronouns of one of his students) has lost his appeal for unfair dismissal.

https://twitter.com/KevsTribulation/status/1773029425681989995
He was fired after bullying the trans student to the point that they weren't attending his lessons, not for refusing to use their name and pronouns. Reducing it to "he wouldn't use pronouns so they fired him" minimises it severely, which is why that's the headline in the Indy/Mail/Metro. He's on the DBS barred list, meaning if he even applies for a job involving children he's breaking the law.

He also attacked a co-worker who had a trans child, shouting her down at a seminar she was holding designed to help teachers deal with trans issues in schools. He raised an unfounded grievance against the same co-worker, who he blamed for his suspension.

There's more, but in a nutshell he's a lying transphobe who is honestly as off the deep end as Glinner is, and torpedo'd his career in much the same way. Stupid fucker refused to take any advice offered because he thought he knew better and was cleverer than everyone else. To the extent that he represented himself at the tribunal and got reprimanded multiple times for using it as a bully pulpit. And now he's unemployable, and I'm glad about it. Cunt.

canadagoose

mjwilson

Quote from: Moj on March 27, 2024, 09:52:50 PMHe was fired after bullying the trans student to the point that they weren't attending his lessons, not for refusing to use their name and pronouns. Reducing it to "he wouldn't use pronouns so they fired him" minimises it severely, which is why that's the headline in the Indy/Mail/Metro.

Apologies for that, I did Google to try and find what he had actually done but I did end up on the Indy article.

tomasrojo

Think Beckinsale had coronary artery disease, which is unusual at 31, but it wasn't stress that killed him. It's odd that the medicals he had didn't show up anything except high cholesterol, but it was 45 years ago.

PaulTMA

Quote from: imitationleather on March 27, 2024, 08:48:16 PMHow has he avoided having a heart attack when far younger and healthier-looking men like the guy from Porridge died younger than he currently is?

I'm not saying I want this to happen.

I'm not going to say it either

Dr M1nx PhD

At least he won't get DVT from the long-haul flights, thanks to that mad leg jiggle he's got.

Moj

Quote from: mjwilson on March 27, 2024, 10:27:54 PMApologies for that, I did Google to try and find what he had actually done but I did end up on the Indy article.
No problem. I have knowledge of this case, and seeing most of the media reduce it down to "pronouns lol" is both eye opening and really annoying.

Also, I still have it in my head that the Indy is a left wing paper, so I occasionally go there with the intent of trusting the reporting, until I remember it's worthless now.

Moj

Quote from: Dr M1nx PhD on March 27, 2024, 10:54:50 PMAt least he won't get DVT from the long-haul flights, thanks to that mad leg jiggle he's got.
Oh shit, just realised that when he was in hospital for his denutting, he would have had to wear those long socks, which are not massively far off stockings, if I'm honest.

Now I'm not saying that this all feeds into his obsession. Dear me, no. I'm writing it.

Sonny_Jim

I wonder why he's being so cautious about giving away who he's been meeting or where exactly he is on his Aussie tour.

Maybe he never got the visa?  Has he 'performed' at any dates in Australia yet?

Pixel Pusher

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on March 28, 2024, 06:58:31 AMI wonder why he's being so cautious about giving away who he's been meeting or where exactly he is on his Aussie tour.

Maybe he never got the visa?  Has he 'performed' at any dates in Australia yet?

I don't think it's down to much more than him playing up how 'dangerous' it is to know or be seen with him, cos the TRAs will getcha.

king_tubby

Quote from: Grunt Work on March 27, 2024, 11:07:10 PMAs someone not too cutting edge is Ben Pensant someone i should now?

That article is all over the place. Also Country Squire is some crappy posh boy alt right transphobic own the wokes wannabe Spiked, and Pensant is described as their 'token leftie' so...

jobotic

Yeah you can tell that from the article. Painfully try-hard dogshit. I expect he'll do well.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: Pixel Pusher on March 28, 2024, 07:55:54 AMI don't think it's down to much more than him playing up how 'dangerous' it is to know or be seen with him, cos the TRAs will getcha.
He's been happy to show whoever he's with being photographed before, this whole 'ooh imma sekrit agent' thing is new, isn't it?  I've not seen anything that shows he's left NZ

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on March 28, 2024, 09:30:48 AMHe's been happy to show whoever he's with being photographed before, this whole 'ooh imma sekrit agent' thing is new, isn't it?  I've not seen anything that shows he's left NZ

I'm guessing he's found an app on his phone that let's him remove people with one button press and he's making excuses to play with it

Zetetic

Extremely easy privately in the UK.

(But then probably a million plus cis men taking it here without prescription as well.)

Grunt Work

Quote from: king_tubby on March 28, 2024, 08:44:13 AMThat article is all over the place. Also Country Squire is some crappy posh boy alt right transphobic own the wokes wannabe Spiked, and Pensant is described as their 'token leftie' so...

Yeah its weird. Doesn't hang together at all.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Zetetic on March 28, 2024, 10:02:33 AMExtremely easy privately in the UK.

(But then probably a million plus cis men taking it here without prescription as well.)

Yeah there's lots of private clinics pushing it. At least on my social media feeds.

"Low-T symptoms can take the joy out of life"

"Low T" causes "lack of focus" which is how come women can multitask. On the other hand, T makes you go bald.

shoulders

Is there genuinely something wrong with the dimensions of his head? Are all you guys doctoring it, why it so preposterously out of proportion with his body (even allowing for stock responses like it being filled with massing shit and bile).

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: shoulders on March 28, 2024, 10:31:48 AMIs there genuinely something wrong with the dimensions of his head? Are all you guys doctoring it, why it so preposterously out of proportion with his body (even allowing for stock responses like it being filled with massing shit and bile).
It's a condition known as Big Irish Head. That's not me being flippant or doing a bit, it's an observable phenomenon. Some Irish people (mostly men) have big Irish heads on em.

Dr M1nx PhD

Quote from: king_tubby on March 28, 2024, 08:44:13 AMThat article is all over the place. Also Country Squire is some crappy posh boy alt right transphobic own the wokes wannabe Spiked, and Pensant is described as their 'token leftie' so...

Country Squire are the lot that Chris Packham sued for libel and won £90k

QuoteThe prominent naturalist found his character, speech impediment and Asperger syndrome mocked in articles published on the Country Squire Magazine (CSM) website, which also accused him of lying to raise funds for a charity of which he is a trustee.

In a damning written judgment published on Thursday, Mr Justice Saini criticised the conduct of the website's editor Dominic Wightman and writer Nigel Bean for articles he said were "without any proper evidential basis".

Source

They're aresholes.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Grunt Work on March 28, 2024, 10:03:58 AMYeah its weird. Doesn't hang together at all.
it is from October 2018, the year he started going transphobic but before he destroyed his family life and career over it. Quite an interesting time capsule of alt-right attitudes to him then when he was such a condescending liberal, especially "refusal to condemn antisemitic murders by Hamas on the grounds it's complicated".

Nobody like that really trusts him all this time later because they know he only really cares about himself and his one single obsession. Not actual core stuff like "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children".

Kankurette

Glinner is so fucking creepy, OMG. 'That poor little delicate fragile woman and her tiny hands.' Jesus Christ, talk about benevolent sexism.

I read that article and it was a waste of time. The writer probably thinks Glinner is a GBOL now. Not remotely surprised they attacked Packham over his autism as well.

canadagoose

Quote from: Kankurette on March 28, 2024, 03:13:18 PMGlinner is so fucking creepy, OMG. 'That poor little delicate fragile woman and her tiny hands.' Jesus Christ, talk about benevolent sexism.
Maybe we should start talking about Graham in those terms. See how he likes it, the little delicate fragile cunt.

phes

Yes graham comedy is fucked because woke mind virus. Absolute belter this cunt