Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Bullshit / Re: Crap Gimmicks
« Last post by madhair60 on Today at 11:59:11 AM »
Saw this other day and considered making a thread about it.
General Bullshit / Re: So Solid Corbs - 21 Deselections To Go
« Last post by olliebean on Today at 11:59:10 AM »
So how do the British people ensure that their health, human and food supply rights are defended post Brexit if their government refuses to do so? Or is it "patronizing and reactionary" to ask that?

Obviously by paying whatever is necessary to ensure quality of healthcare, food, and human rights. What is "patronizing and reactionary" is the suggestion that anyone worthwhile won't have the wherewithal to do so.

(For the avoidance of misunderstanding, this is sarcasm.)
They put dye in the swimming pool that activates when mixed with child urine.

I was told they used to put the dye in the pool but don't any more, which seemed logical because when I peed in the pool nothing happened.
General Bullshit / Re: What Are You Wearing?
« Last post by Jockice on Today at 11:58:08 AM »
I am wearing:

- Trainers
- Jeans
- Pants
- Socks
- T-shirt

HAPPY NOW?!?!?

Very. And thanks for asking.
After cricket
Have a biscuit
General Bullshit / Re: Just ate some sweets for the first time in ages
« Last post by Captain Z on Today at 11:57:31 AM »
Can I shock you? I reckon sweets are better now than they were when I was little. Maom Pinballs. This case is closed

I'll give you that, Maoam are the only sweets I've bought recently, the apple flavour stripes are the closest thing I've found to the long-discontinued Apple Jacks. Strangely they don't seem to use the apple flavour outside of the stripes/pinballs range though.
H.S. Art / Re: unused CAB usernames
« Last post by petrilTanaka on Today at 11:57:12 AM »
DavidBludibub
Deeper Into Movies / Re: Bond
« Last post by Jerzy Bondov on Today at 11:57:12 AM »
Interesting choice isn't it? Given he dropped out of IT just before it started shooting due to creative differences. But then in later interviews he said it wasn't because he wouldn't compromise, but because the studio thought he wouldn't compromise.
General Bullshit / Re: Crap Gimmicks
« Last post by Clownbaby on Today at 11:56:43 AM »
People definitely are afraid of the automated chechouts in Poundland. Every time I go in there there's about three people in front of me in the queue still fucking queueing when there is a full empty row of automated checkouts, so I just go past them. And no, they don't hear when I say "the automated checkouts are open" multiple times so if you ask me they deserve to get pushed in front of.
General Bullshit / Unwanted physical contact
« Last post by madhair60 on Today at 11:56:29 AM »
Just got my arm rubbed. Hate it. Do not touch me. Arm-rubbers. Absolutely beyond the pale.

Who touches you when you don't want touching? No rape please, keep it light.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10