Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:52:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Where is Cerys?

Started by All Surrogate, January 27, 2024, 01:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All Surrogate

Cerys hasn't posted in a while, and hasn't responded to a message I sent. Does anyone know if things are OK?

Pink Gregory

SNG updated us last time she was in hospital, so hopefully she's just taking a break

NoSleep

All the best, Cerys, nonetheless.

Cuellar

Hope you're doing well Cerys!!

Dex Sawash

madhair60

Kankurette

Zero Gravitas

SNG seems to still remember his password, I'm sure if it's anything other than the late realization that 90% of you are cunts and not worth her time, he'll pass on any news.

...unless of course they were both mashed in the same sex accident.

touchingcloth

If two people try and do a sex-based-murder-suicide on each other at the same time, has murder been committed, or suicide, or neither, or both?

dontpaintyourteeth

Menu

One of the very best on here is Cerys. Intimidatingly funny, like the cool girls at school. Hope she's ok.

Dex Sawash

Praps she's just having trouble with the egg machine?

Blumf

Does this mean Cerys is the Princess of Wales?

The F Bomb

Hope all's well in Cerys land. CaB royalty, but never clique.

Small Man Big Horse

She's posted on Facebook over the past couple of days so I'm guessing she's just having a break from the site for a bit.

TrenterPercenter

Hope she is alright, good one that Cerys

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 27, 2024, 07:09:14 PMShe's posted on Facebook over the past couple of days so I'm guessing she's just having a break from the site for a bit.

thank christ for that!

madhair60

Cerys will not be returning. thanks

Blumf

All Surrogate

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 27, 2024, 07:09:14 PMShe's posted on Facebook over the past couple of days so I'm guessing she's just having a break from the site for a bit.

That's a relief. I hope she comes back to CaB, but I can understand if not.

Glebe

Glad Cerys is okay too and hasn't been murdered by Uncle Deadly.

The F Bomb

Quote from: All Surrogate on January 27, 2024, 11:29:30 PMThat's a relief. I hope she comes back to CaB, but I can understand if not.

Oh, why's that then?

All Surrogate

Quote from: The F Bomb on January 28, 2024, 08:42:29 AMOh, why's that then?

I can understand that priorities in the real world can overtake on-line recreation, especially for someone with significant responsibilities like Cerys.

NoSleep

That harp isn't going to play itself.

Aye, one of good uns.  Get back in here!

Mr Vegetables

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 27, 2024, 04:35:13 PMIf two people try and do a sex-based-murder-suicide on each other at the same time, has murder been committed, or suicide, or neither, or both?

There's a video game where it turns out someone's been poisoned, but before they can die of the poison they get shot to death, and I don't really know what kind of crime the poisoner would go down for 

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mr Vegetables on January 28, 2024, 02:55:49 PMThere's a video game where it turns out someone's been poisoned, but before they can die of the poison they get shot to death, and I don't really know what kind of crime the poisoner would go down for 

The poisoner says "I did not commit the act of murder"

The shooter says "Realising the victim was going to die a horrible death by poisoning, I put them out of their misery at their request"

Both people get let off.

BlodwynPig

...plus

VOTE CERYS

Nightfall...

Remember the time I didn't post here for months and nobody even noticed? I had to start my own "Where is he?" thread under a different name (Richard Cranium) and that had no replies.