Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:07:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 Round 1 - Ferris vs Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Started by Ferris, July 11, 2023, 04:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 18, 2023, 08:14:22 AMGod damnit. I've been so wrapped up in shittalking Ferris that now I can't work out whether I should vote against him out of principle, for him by way of apology. I can't even decide whether it's funnier to vote for or against him.

Can I recuse myself and vote against selectivememory for having forced us into vigilante pixel-based justice?
I love that my shots don't even enter into your calculations

touchingcloth

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on July 18, 2023, 09:12:58 AMI love that my shots don't even enter into your calculations

I'm so far beyond being able to judge this match on merit at this point. Thank Ferris and his dirty tactics, and the Masi-like application of the rules.

touchingcloth

On reflection, my vote goes to Poirots. I liked the "eye of a needle" gag, and the image of Ferris being encouraged into a blender by Satan was the strongest shot of the match, and not simply because it resonated so strongly with my desire to see the rules followed.

Props to Ferris for bringing out the blender in the first place, much though it pains me to throw any sort of a sop to him. I'd much rather be throwing him slops of gruel in prison and/or HELL.

TheGingerAlien

Much love for Ferris but it's PBGC for me as particularly enjoyed the smote/hubris one.

Ferris

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 18, 2023, 10:03:38 AMI'm so far beyond being able to judge this match on merit at this point. Thank Ferris and his dirty tactics, and the Masi-like application of the rules.

I believe gamesmanship is an official part of the tournament, though I must say it is much underutilized.

I will apologize for nothing.

Spoon of Ploff

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ferris on July 18, 2023, 12:40:23 PMI believe gamesmanship is an official part of the tournament, though I must say it is much underutilized.

I will apologize for nothing.

Pathetic

PlanktonSideburns

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 18, 2023, 08:31:35 PMLovely stuff all round but

Poirot

For the serve
I didn't serve. Are you sure you haven't mixed us up?

Ferris

To be certain I think all votes currently assigned to Poirot should go to me, and we'll keep any other votes assigned to their respective owners (these may be mostly mine) to reduce confusion.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on July 18, 2023, 08:55:17 PMI didn't serve. Are you sure you haven't mixed us up?

I stand by my vote

Plankton is NOT FOR TURNING

Spoon of Ploff

PlanktonSideburns

touchingcloth

Ferris

selectivememory

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse has done the Lord's work in eliminating Ferris from this year's tournament! Final score of 13-3.

Ferris

Ferris

Spoiler alert
(Jokes aside, thank you for the match @Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse! My return was my better shot and considering it was basically lifting your idea I think I was lucky to get any votes at all, especially considering yours were both much better and more focused. Good luck for the rest of Wrong '23!)
[close]

Ferris

The deep state has orchestrated yet another undemocratic  travesty. You have all made a very powerful enemy.

selectivememory

Quote from: Ferris on July 19, 2023, 09:31:11 PMI demand a recount.

I beg your pardon, Ferris. I didn't take into account Clive Dogshit's changed vote. Final score of 14-2.

Ferris

touchingcloth

Quote from: selectivememory on July 19, 2023, 09:35:20 PMI beg your pardon, Ferris. I didn't take into account Clive Dogshit's changed vote. Final score of 14-2.

To quote another poster

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 14, 2023, 10:14:15 PMHAH

Perfect end to this match.

PlanktonSideburns

Loving ferris's heel turn this year

Cant wait to see him running into the ring dressed like the undertaker for the final