Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:57:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You absolute fucking piece of shit, Goldentony.

Started by pancreas, September 12, 2021, 12:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

chveik

Replies From View

Been caught misusing pipe cleaners again

To be fair it's not him who keeps storing them in the arts and crafts bucket

shiftwork2

Met him and he's actually Nick Knowles, I was surprised

Glebe

Really I think Barry Admin should ban him from the forum. Apparently he posted Michael Douglas some clowne eggs -- beat that!

pancreas

popcorn

Replies From View

Quote from: Goldentony on September 12, 2021, 07:16:16 PM
time and time again ive said havent I

This was the bit I found less cool.  Constant pre-warnings transformed him into an impotent supply teacher in many ways.

Goldentony

dont turn the hands of the big novelty clock, must have said it over and over to the point it became more worrying than turning the hands of the big novelty clock

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on September 12, 2021, 07:00:32 PM
I think it's cool what he did.

This guys a wally but I have to agree with him here. More power to goldentony I reckon. Pancreas can do one.

Replies From View

Quote from: Goldentony on September 12, 2021, 07:45:33 PM
dont turn the hands of the big novelty clock, must have said it over and over to the point it became more worrying than turning the hands of the big novelty clock

yep you saying it became a chore in all root canal.

and then you failed us all anyway because you claimed we'd skipped half the sessions.  Well me and Johnny Briggs never skipped a dime and we deserve our certificate

Replies From View

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 12, 2021, 08:11:16 PM
This guys a wally but I have to agree with him here. More power to goldentony I reckon. Pancreas can do one.

pancreas can't do jack shit.  his clothes are too dense and heavy

pancreas

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 12, 2021, 08:11:16 PM

Oh, I'm sure it's all fine and dandy when you're screaming from the sidelines. Gross.

Ferris

Quote from: Replies From View on September 12, 2021, 08:14:02 PM
pancreas can't do jack shit.  his clothes are too dense and heavy

You should hear what pancreas says when you're not around. Turns the air blue, some very hateful stuff.

You didn't hear it from me though right.

Goldentony

if you want to spin the hands of the oversized novelty clock you get your tshit off like every other person here

Replies From View

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 12, 2021, 08:21:05 PM
You should hear what pancreas says when you're not around. Turns the air blue, some very hateful stuff.

You didn't hear it from me though right.

Well his clothes are too dense and heavy so he moves around at 0.34 miles per hour and complains about his neck aching from his stupid "pressure therapy" scarf he wears.

Cop a load of that pancreas!!!

PlanktonSideburns

Is he the same guy that does that INHALING MY SHEET OF SUN account or whatever on Twitter where he winds up artists from the 90s and then posts PMs off like the bloke from orbital asking him why is he being so mean to him, and talks about noise music in a flippant manner

Goldentony

doesnt need headlamps, man plays the fuckin electric joanna, keep telling the both of them about it

chveik

Goldentony

never mind sound design, get sound designin' meself a job, bloody move out, contribute

Ferris

Hi - if you're reading this, I just want you to know that pancreas said some... stuff about you.

Vile, personal stuff, could have strayed into criminal territory to be honest. He's also spreading rumours about you and your "private" life if you know what I mean.

Listen, it's not like me to tell tales. I'm just looking out for you, yeah?

chveik

hes been wanking into his sutcliffe jugend socks all day, reprehensible joke of a human being

Glebe