Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:39:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and 3 Courses

Started by chocolate teapot, February 28, 2015, 12:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menu

Quote from: tubbsthespidergigolo2 on December 07, 2023, 05:51:11 PMTalking about cease and disist ...

This never toured as planned due to the estate of Morcombe and Wise.

Surprised this hasn't got more of a reaction here. It is GOLD.

bomb_dog

Best/worst thing about that is the dubbed-on echoey laughter between the 6th-form tribute/revue pieces, implying it's actually been performed somewhere rather than in a for-hire YouTube-studio somewhere.

idunnosomename

Del Boy falls through the four candles hardware store counter

The Late Satoru Iwata

Sgt. Duckie

Boycie chugging on the green green grass

Alberon

Why is Frankenstein's Monster going on about his broom?

Tokyo van Ramming

Quote from: TommyTurnips on December 24, 2023, 11:40:42 AMSo how was it?

Got the wrong club didn't I, he works at a different one in the same town. Sure it was great though.

TommyTurnips

Quote from: Tokyo van Ramming on February 05, 2024, 01:25:51 PMGot the wrong club didn't I, he works at a different one in the same town. Sure it was great though.

You plonker!

Nevermind, eh. Thanks for trying.

robhug

Quote from: Alberon on February 05, 2024, 09:57:14 AMWhy is Frankenstein's Monster going on about his broom?

How come they haven't drawn Rodney and why the fuck is Yoda just lurking about

Ferris

Boglin Del and Uncle Homunculus

Senior Baiano

The Bumlord

I like Del as grumpy monkey/Pob hybrid in that first one.

Ferris

It's like Pink Floyd's The Wall re-imagined via Peckham.

kalowski

Quote from: Ferris on February 05, 2024, 01:56:55 PMBoglin Del and Uncle Homunculus

"Wait till they get a load of me."

Cuellar

Glebe

Concept art for David Jason Spitting Image puppet uncovered.

idunnosomename

we got some cat's foot iron claw
paranoia's poison door
blood-rack barbed wire
politicians' funeral pyre

frajer

Ferris

Quote from: frajer on February 18, 2024, 08:52:53 PM'Twas beauty that made the beast fall through the bar.

Guffawed so loud at this I alerted my child to my location and now I have to read a load of magic schoolbus books when I was doing so well at sitting quietly, undisturbed.

frajer

Quote from: Ferris on February 18, 2024, 10:33:07 PMGuffawed so loud at this I alerted my child to my location and now I have to read a load of magic schoolbus books when I was doing so well at sitting quietly, undisturbed.

Heh, sorry Ferris! But also you're welcome.

Ferris

Quote from: frajer on February 18, 2024, 11:35:32 PMHeh, sorry Ferris! But also you're welcome.

It was an unexpected and "route one" guffaw. A chuckle derived from brute force, albeit massively enjoyed.

Edit: just read it again and laughed. Such a dumb joke, works fantastically

boki

How about we have an OFaH Shining experience instead?  All work and no play makes Jack a Del Boy, an' all that.

(apologies if somebody already did this at some point in the previous fifty pages)