Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:53:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Up The Arse Of The Prisoner

Started by Midas, March 19, 2024, 12:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

please buy my fully licensed heap of shit

Midas

QuoteNew 2019 full length novel with approx 80,000 words and 200 pages. An entire story set over 17 days, featuring Portmeirion Village and it's surroundings, and with the 'classic' established format of characters, places and action.

A fucking SHIT blurb, that is

Midas

please buy my fully licensed heap of shit

Midas

QuoteIt will be supplied with an insert proving it is an official garment produced under license by Carlton International Media Ltd.

it's STRETCHED

Midas

it is an unspoken rule that all literature about The Prisoner must look like THIS

don't ask why! a still tongue makes a happy life

Midas

Fambo Number Mive

Be seeing you...re anus.

Rover goes up The Prisoner's arse in the final scene, the final paragraph is the expression on his face as his anus is stretched to the size of a trampoline.

Fambo Number Mive

Instead of the Prisoner waking up in a replica of his bedroom he wakes up in a hollowed out replica of his anus. Number 2's first words to him are "Talk about being up your own arse".

And larger and larger objecys keep being shoved up his arse until as mentioned Rover goes up his arse at the end of the book.

Shaxberd

Epilogue: The Prisoner is shoved up his own arse.

Darkness.

And then, as the murk clears, he sees the familiar shape of his room - the shape of his anus.

For a brief moment he can see it all, the times this has happened before, the times it will happen again, a snake rimming itself, forever.

He screams.

Glebe

Fambo Number Mive

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!

What about having objects rectally inserted, Number 6?

I'm up for that *drops trousers and pants, bends over, parts buttocks*

Midas

bgmnts

I can just about see number two in there.

Fambo Number Mive

The Prisoner puts a little rubber ring down before getting onto the golf cart. His anus resembles a deflated beach ball. But he will not give up his secret, no matter what is shoved up his arse.