Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:18:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrong My Dong

Started by Elderly Sumo Prophecy, March 22, 2024, 09:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

A brand new gameshow starting this April on Channel 4. Each week a celebrity inserts their penis into a gloryhole and members of a specially selected panel take turns flicking elastic bands at it, giving it Chinese burns, applying chili sauce to the bellend, basically anything they can come up with. The round ends when the celebrity screams out a previously agreed upon safeword. Money goes to charity or something. Hosted by Jimmy Carr.

popcorn

Disparage my Undercarriage

Ray Travez

Do the panel have to try and guess the identity of the celebrity penis?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

No, they know the identity of the celeb, they just have to wrong his dong until he cries out. Celeb wins, I dunno, £10 per minute they can endure.  Maybe as a bonus round they could engage in a game of willy battling with Jimbo Carr.

popcorn

Just unload a full magazine into the hapless member, point-blank range

popcorn

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on March 23, 2024, 01:28:54 AMNo, they know the identity of the celeb, they just have to wrong his dong until he cries out. Celeb wins, I dunno, £10 per minute they can endure.  Maybe as a bonus round they could engage in a game of willy battling with Jimbo Carr.

Actually that's not how it works, the competitors do NOT know the identity of the celeb until the celeb cries out their safeword which is their name. "Keith Chegwin!!"

seepage

Russ L

Ray Travez

reminds me a bit of that show from the late 70s, Shock My Cock with Stuart Hall Is Dead

Fambo Number Mive

What happens if they call out another celebrity's name? Does their cock get even more punishment?

I imagine some celebrities would quite enjoy this.

Wring my thing.
Be bad to my lad.
Lay hands on my glans.
Make a failure of my genitalia.
Direct meanness at my erect penis.
Ensure the phrase 'damn good' doesn't describe my manhood.

touchingcloth

Is It Is or Is It Ain't My Taint?

Celebrities (e.g. Dean Gaffney, Egg) proffer their grundles through a slit in a sheet, and the contestants (e.g. Tom Moore) must point and say "you are Peter Andre's bifkin, and I claim my five points" and if they are correct they win ten points. The aim is to be the first person to not start wanking immediately when the ticking parts and Christopher Biggins's gooch is revealed.

Russ L

Use Your Strength On The Length

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on March 22, 2024, 09:50:44 PMA brand new gameshow starting this April on Channel 4. Each week a celebrity inserts their penis into a gloryhole and members of a specially selected panel take turns flicking elastic bands at it, giving it Chinese burns, applying chili sauce to the bellend, basically anything they can come up with. The round ends when the celebrity screams out a previously agreed upon safeword. Money goes to charity or something. Hosted by Jimmy Carr.

There's also a segment where we get to catch up on previous celebrity penises who appeared on the show earlier and see how they are getting on. Any red marks or open wounds to be seen? Can they still keep their phallus clean?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

TMTTT
(Tickle My Tits Till Tuesday)

In a spin off show from the award winning creators of Wrong My Dong, a celebrity is kidnapped from their home in the early hours, strapped down onto a rack and has their tits tickled until they either giggle and go "Aargh, leave it out, gerroff will ya?" or threaten legal action. Presented by Fred Sirieix.

Ray Travez

Fuck that made me laugh

The Bumlord

Are you allowed to suck it?

Actually that wouldn't be wronging a dong would it.

Are you allowed to suck it really badly? All teeth and yanking the forsk back too hard

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I suppose you could smear English mustard on your lips to irritate the bell.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on March 24, 2024, 11:38:31 PMI suppose you could smear English mustard on your lips to irritate the bell.

Overwhelm My Helm

touchingcloth

Rip My Tip
Fry My Eye
Hell My Bell
Tan My Glan
Speculum My Frenulum

popcorn

dissolute ocelot

*Does 3-2-1 hand gesture while holding Adam Hills's knob.*

CBT Big Brother.

Strictly Come Dancing joke.