Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,800
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:18:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Vague memory of a toy

Started by holyzombiejesus, March 18, 2024, 10:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Just had a really weird flashback for a kind of art toy stencil thing we had many many years ago. It was a red or blue disc, a bit smaller than a 7" single. There was (I think) a hole dead centre which you put a drawing pin through and then you'd revolve it and draw through numbered slots, like a stencil but it wasn't obvious what the end result would be. Then when you took the disc away, you'd drawn a picture. Memory tells me it was Noddy or Rupert related but I guess there may have been lots of them with many themes. Does anyone remember anything like this?

Sebastian Cobb

Spirograph?

Oh hang on I know what you mean. Think it was a red circle with a turquoise retaining clip.

Alberon

Rotodraw?

Could be this. I vaguely remember this as well.

Dr Rock

I remember. It was a disc with random stencil lines and you did a lime where it said and you ended up drawing Porky Pig. Right?

holyzombiejesus

Yes! That's it, thanks! God, I've not thought of that for decades and then it just popped in to my mind.

Don't think mine came with a machine thingy like the one in that video though.

Zero Gravitas

Underturd

I used to have some of those but the only one I remember with any vividness was the Disney Robin Hood one. I keep meaning to make some because it can't be too difficult really, can it?