Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:40:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Occasions when other people shout at you in the street [renamed]

Started by Artemis, March 07, 2011, 09:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyTree

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on March 09, 2011, 11:28:48 AM
I was standing on that very spot just a couple of months ago watching local council workers attempt to remove a massive icicle hanging perilously from the roof of the Hansa building opposite!

Tis a shame we never met up so you could attack me with the sharp end of one of your crystals! :o)

Wow, it looks lovely there with the sun out. I have an urge to go back...!

Yeah the cold weather can be very dangerous. If an icicle falls down and injures someone the owner of the building is liable, I think. Owners are also legally responsible for clearing snow from in front of their properties, same with dead leaves in the autumn.

I have my crystal at the ready for the next time you pop over! :-D

Neville Chamberlain

Still Not George

Now I can see you both expanding to 50ft tall before doing battle in the sky.

Neville Chamberlain

I have an image of me dissing the power of crystals moments before he uses one to gouge my eyes out!

Icehaven

I grew up in a shitty area of Coventry where non branded sportswear attire was not tolerated, so I used to get yelled at all the time (and on special occasions smacked). I'd just shout harmless words back, like September or cotton, which would only intensify the yells. I think they didn't really pay much attention.
A few years ago (after a goth phase but I still kind of had the hair), I was walking through a Welsh village with my other half (who couldn't look less goth if you put him in a Bewitched Tshirt and threw yellow paint over him) and some bloke appeared from over a wall and asked for a cigarette. When we politely explained that we didn't have any, he squinted slightly and said ''aha, gothics are you?'' Do Welsh goths not smoke?