Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:07:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, ZETETIC

Started by alan nagsworth, December 07, 2011, 04:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

with all your book smarts, i assumed you would at least know how to fasten your tie before you set foot in the office every bloody morning. it's been like this for weeks now and it's making me feel physically sick. i can't even look at your posts without hurking up a bit of bile any more. sort yourself out, you're a fucking mess.

Zetetic

I'm still grieving for my massive portrait of Charles Napier.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on December 07, 2011, 04:59:22 PMi can't even look at your posts without hurking up a bit of bile any more.
You're an optimist if you think fixing my avatar will deal with that.

alan nagsworth

at least that stretches out to 100x100. it's a start.

*wipes chin*

small_world

Ah. A Zetetic thread. Awesome.
So, how the fuck are you so knowledgeable on EVERYTHING? How come you can enter a thread on global finance and give a relevant, sound, intellectual answer/opinion. Then pop over to the Skyrim thread and say your level 32 character just recently stormed a dragon's lair after playing for 399 hours?
Where do you find the time?
What do you do?
Do you work? You can't work.

MojoJojo

He does the same thing I do, except sober: looks at wikipedia.

boki

Leave it, Nags, it ain't worth it[nb]And I can't be arsed to sort mine out either[/nb]

leelo

Zetetic was my next door neighbour on the CaB Minecraft server.

One day we built a tunnel under the sea bed together.  It was beautiful.

boki

Maybe you could build an avatar together. Maybe someone wants to build an avatar with me.

leelo

Quote from: boki on December 07, 2011, 08:17:11 PM
Maybe you could build an avatar together. Maybe someone wants to build an avatar with me.

boki

Man-Denis!  If clarinets could talk, that one would sit in traumatised silence.

yokel

Whoa, is Zeteic a wikipedia bot in disguise or somethin? When did  that get revealed?

sirhenry

alan nagsworth

if u wont hot ansers 2 ur questions pm zetetic he is a gay and also he is smart I.D.S.T.

boki

HEY, NAGSY - I GOT YOUR BROKEN IMAGE RIIIIIIIGHT HERE.

Zetetic

Quote from: small_world on December 07, 2011, 07:54:45 PM
Do you work?
You're so lovely about me small_world, but all I'm good for is bullshitting.
Since you ask, I'm ostensibly employed in two part-time positions, but neither of them actually involve any work (or pay).
And they're both basically obtained through nepotism.
QuoteYou can't work.
I can't get even get interviews.
(This might be because I can only bring myself to write job applications when I've been awake for a couple of days and drunk.)

Edit: You've actually caused to me to stop wasting my time today and do something useful, so thank you.
Edit2: Well, that was tempting fate. Now I need to find out where Llanharan is.

Quote from: yokel on December 07, 2011, 09:33:20 PM
Whoa, is Zeteic a wikipedia bot in disguise or somethin? When did  that get revealed?
In telecommunications and signal processing, frequency modulation (FM) conveys information over a carrier wave by varying its instantaneous frequency. This contrasts with amplitude modulation, in which the amplitude of the carrier is varied while its frequency remains constant. In analog applications, the difference between the instantaneous and the base frequency of the carrier is directly proportional to the instantaneous value of the input-signal amplitude. Digital data can be sent by shifting the carrier's frequency among a range of settings, a technique known as frequency-shift keying.

Frequency modulation is known as phase modulation when the carrier phase modulation is the time integral of the FM signal. FM is widely used for broadcasting music and speech, two-way radio systems, magnetic tape-recording systems and some video-transmission systems. In radio systems, frequency modulation with sufficient bandwidth provides an advantage in cancelling naturally-occurring noise.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteNow I need to find out where Llanharan is.

Peter Llanharan?

rudi

Quote from: Zetetic on December 08, 2011, 10:50:58 AM
Frequency modulation is known as phase... noise.

That has cheered me up no end, you scamp.