Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:01:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecar bed indy 500

retsuza

Do you believe a teenage mutant ninja turtle has the right to remove her shell in a room without the Foot Clan, Shredder, or possibly Krang?

jobotic

Jesus Christ. They're grown ups.

I might start a crowdfunder so I can sue anyone who claims I didn't come with "benny on the loose".

Ex_GC

Someone here complained recently there was a lack of infighting. We didn't have to wait too long. I wonder will GL weigh in on the debate. He'll obviously be protective of Helen but he also won't want to annoy Posie and her extremists either

jobotic

Actually it's more like an argument over who first said "Islam isn't actually a race actually".

JamesTC

Anybody claiming they came up with Gary Glinner before me will be speaking to my attorney.

phantom_power

If it is an incredibly obvious question a) why is someone claiming credit for it and more importantly b) why does it need to keep being re-worded to be as obfuscating and leading as possible?

frajer

"No I have been a bigger transphobe for far longer than you, pls give me due credit for my obsession with genitalia."

Finally, adults in the room.

Ex_GC

I wonder what changed that PP and her extremists decided all of a sudden they wanted credit for this question. Perhaps they too were bored by the lack of infighting

retsuza

Quote from: Ex_GC on May 19, 2022, 11:29:12 AMI wonder what changed that PP and her extremists decided all of a sudden they wanted credit for this question. Perhaps they too were bored by the lack of infighting

I think I saw someone say that PP mentioned it at the Manchester doo.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Ex_GC on May 19, 2022, 11:29:12 AMI wonder what changed that PP and her extremists decided all of a sudden they wanted credit for this question. Perhaps they too were bored by the lack of infighting

I think she's really vanished up her own hole after that recent trip to America. The interview with Meghan Murphy on her return was insane; Kelly Jane Keen just kept on and on and on about how viral she had went by hassling Lea Thomas and arguing with a trans person there. Also mentioned how proud she was that her kids said Ben Shapiro mentioned her or somesuch. She was really, really high on her own farts.

Just seems to want more and more attention and praise. She's getting increasingly like Linehan in that "this whole fight" is less to do with trans people, and more to do with getting media attention and making money.

And those GC scarves she wears everywhere now look fucking shite.

Ex_GC

Oh jesus. If this really is for the 'greater good' and 'protecting womens rights' would they care who came up with it as long as it's getting asked and out there? Any GCs who might be reading here, are you now able to see that this is all about griftng and ego and nothing to do with fighting for womens rights?

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: JamesTC on May 19, 2022, 11:18:39 AMAnybody claiming they came up with Gary Glinner before me will be speaking to my attorney.
We've been trying mate, answer the bloody door.  It's all JustEats containers out here.

g0m

look, if i had come up with something really clever and good, and people were saying someone else had come up with it first, yeah, I'd be pissed. And Staniland thinks her question is really clever because she has a stupid person's brain instead of a regular one

Pimhole

Do you believe that a 14 year old girl should have to change next to an 88 year old man?

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 19, 2022, 11:47:48 AMJust seems to want more and more attention and praise. She's getting increasingly like Linehan in that "this whole fight" is less to do with trans people, and more to do with getting media attention and making money.

KJK is 100% about the money, I wouldn't be surprised if she rakes in more than all the other British GCs put together - Graham must be fuming.

"Be the billboard" (buy my merch)

jobotic

She is someone who doesn't believe a word of what she's saying but just loooooves the hate. And the money.

MigraineBoy

Wait until they try and claim they came up with William's question.

JamesTC

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on May 19, 2022, 11:51:08 AMWe've been trying mate, answer the bloody door.  It's all JustEats containers out here.

The bins are backed up like mad in Sefton so you can't blame me.

Glinner is probably doing a journalism on it though, blaming it on trans people somehow.

pigamus

Quote from: Pimhole on May 19, 2022, 11:56:35 AMDo you believe that a 14 year old girl should have to change next to an 88 year old man?

You want all French presidents to die alone?

JamesTC

Quote from: Pimhole on May 19, 2022, 11:56:35 AMDo you believe that a 14 year old girl should have to change next to an 88 year old man?

Every single one.

Ex_GC

Quote from: jobotic on May 19, 2022, 12:02:01 PMShe is someone who doesn't believe a word of what she's saying but just loooooves the hate. And the money.

It still blows my mind that she hopped on a transatlantic flight just to shout abuse at trans women. Twice

Barry Admin

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 19, 2022, 11:58:02 AMKJK is 100% about the money, I wouldn't be surprised if she rakes in more than all the other British GCs put together - Graham must be fuming.

"Be the billboard" (buy my merch)

Yeah, she's been getting so much worse over the years. I really appreciate your dedication in archiving so much of this kind of thing, thank you.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 19, 2022, 07:36:42 AM

God it's pathetic. Yet an oddly humble demand from someone who has spent years trying to position himself as a vital leader of a movement that largely doesn't even want him.

You'd think given his whole egomaniacal crusade he'd be keen for his vast contribution to be recognised accordingly. Perhaps a statue in Westminster (next to Pankhurst, giving a modest hey-don't-thank-me shrug) along with his enemies being brought to his feet to BEG for forgiveness.

Yet all he wants congress to know about him is that he was the first to make some shit little joke that he yells from the sidelines while contributing nothing of any importance. What the hell are they supposed to say to that? "er...yeah great. anyway, moving on. also, who?"

Just like how he asks people to somehow contact Elon Musk on his behalf, he's now "jokingly" asking people to pass on this shite to congress? At least they didn't make the same mistake as the house of commons and actually invite him in only to hear a bunch of guff about being banned from twitter.

wrec

He wants to be on Fox doing his "they took everything from me" routine with people who will discuss trans rights as part of white replacement theory.

Anyway I voted for KKK KJK.