Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:51:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stewart Lee: Unreliable Narrator

Started by AzureSky, June 07, 2021, 07:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muddybug

nugget

This is from Stewart Lee's recent newsletter:

Quotei. Stewart Lee - Unreliable Narrator.
This is an Archive on 4 slot I was recruited into by Michael Umney, who made radio art at Resonance 104.4 FM, and we have tried to have some fun with the brief whilst also fulfilling its demands. See what you think?
Includes Kevin Eldon, Nesrine Malik, Chris Morris , Rob Auton, Nish Kumar, Russell Kane. Saturday 12th June 8pm BBC Radio 4.

AzureSky

Indeed. He is obviously one of the "devious special guests" mentioned in the first BBC link.

pcsjwgm

Stewart Lee talks to Chris Morris from 50:00 onward. I would be very excited to see a project based on how algorithms influence people, which Morris has been researching.

Captain Z

Thomas

EDIT - deleted my question as it took the Morris segment totally at face value, as if the preceding 40 minutes taught me nothing.

Interesting and playful doc - dovetails with some of the ideas covered in Will Storr's The Science of Storytelling, which I'm reading at the moment.

peanutbutter

Quote from: pcsjwgm on June 17, 2021, 05:02:20 AM
Stewart Lee talks to Chris Morris from 50:00 onward. I would be very excited to see a project based on how algorithms influence people, which Morris has been researching.
I'd honestly rather just hear Chris Morris do several hours of interviews with various experts about his opinions on things; like, them interviewing him rather than the other way around. He's so great off the cuff but fully formed projects seem to overwhelm him a bit