Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:14:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fancying someone [split topic]

Started by ffs, May 18, 2019, 07:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Buelligan

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on May 19, 2019, 08:00:00 PM
I was once in a relationship like that. We were both up front from the very start and it was ideal. However, it became untenable when the "finding other people attractive" goes into deeper territory.  Other people often want more.

Well, I believe the secret of long term partnerships rests a bit at least on negotiation and compromise.  But it also rests on truth, otherwise it's not a partnership, is it?

Pijlstaart

Reckon a real man wouldn't have hid in his cubicle all day, he'd have had one of those costume jobs, like builder or cowboy, or astronaut, and he'd have gone and taken what were his by right.  That's how you should have done it, and when you cheated on missus whatshername, your wife, you'd call 118-118 and get it sorted. Go one further, work in an old people's home as a builder or astronaut, you'll have swarms of fuck-hags lurching around after you like a zombie horde.

Buelligan

Or get some kittens, they love those.  A box of kittens.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: chveik on May 19, 2019, 07:34:29 PM
yes, that's rather cuntish, especially coming from cab's resident incel.

Excuse me for not indulging a fully grown adult in their less than impressive behaviour, you self- righteous arsehole.

Bronzy

Quote from: Jockice on May 19, 2019, 08:15:41 PM
It took place during the England/Belgium match in the 1990 World Cup. That's all you're getting out of me on that score.

Were you at the vinegar strokes by the time David Platt stuck it in?

Jockice

Quote from: Bronzy on May 19, 2019, 09:16:13 PM
Were you at the vinegar strokes by the time David Platt stuck it in?

It was all over by then. All over my chin mainly. It had been a big build-up. Platt ruined my night. I'm Scottish you know.

Bronzy

Quote from: Jockice on May 19, 2019, 09:21:04 PM
It was all over by then. All over my chin mainly. It had been a big build-up. Platt ruined my night. I'm Scottish you know.

That fateful day he discovered the wonders of a bit of spunk on the top of the skull

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Buelligan on May 19, 2019, 08:23:25 PM
Well, I believe the secret of long term partnerships rests a bit at least on negotiation and compromise.  But it also rests on truth, otherwise it's not a partnership, is it?

Truth? The biggest lie of all.

chveik

Brundle-Fly

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Buelligan on May 19, 2019, 08:23:25 PM

Sorry, I was being facetious. Absolutely.  Love, honesty and all that.  You bailed a long time ago though,

Captain Z

I don't buy this. The OP has made 5 posts, all of which are about fancying people at work. I reckon he's after juicy office romance stories to wank over. Think carefully before you reply.

The saddest part is that you

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Captain Z on May 20, 2019, 12:54:58 AM
I don't buy this. The OP has made 5 posts, all of which are about fancying people at work. I reckon he's after juicy office romance stories to wank over. Think carefully before you reply.

ffs

Hey, Punk!

You should be an unfeeling ghoul like me, so far I've never been struck with this destabilising obsession many people seem to go through with. I've had much sexy time, but never really had strong feelings for them. It's much more simple that way.

Jockice

Quote from: Captain Z on May 20, 2019, 12:54:58 AM

He's totally welcome to wank over mine. Whatever turns you on.

touchingcloth

Just to let you know that I'm the OP and I've been wanking as I've read this.

Bazooka

I carry a bag of USB leads around with me at all times, so if I see someone I fancy, I give them one hoping they think they lent it to me, despite not knowing me, and give me a snog.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Bazooka on May 20, 2019, 08:39:29 AM
I carry a bag of USB leads around with me at all times, so if I see someone I fancy, I give them one hoping they think they lent it to me, despite not knowing me, and give me a snog.

Is it effective? I'm on the lookout for a new dating life hack.

Icehaven

Quote from: Hey, Punk! on May 20, 2019, 07:55:17 AM
You should be an unfeeling ghoul like me, so far I've never been struck with this destabilising obsession many people seem to go through with. I've had much sexy time, but never really had strong feelings for them. It's much more simple that way.

Well I hope you do one day, because it can be fucking brilliant. And also makes sexy time much better as well.

Buelligan

Blinder Data

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 19, 2019, 09:01:56 PM
Excuse me for not indulging a fully grown adult in their less than impressive behaviour, you self- righteous arsehole.

MATE. Can't tell if you're joking. If not, you've got some brass neck seeing as you repeatedly post about how much you fancy Jodie Comer and other seedy tales.

OP, sounds for the best that nothing happened. You say you longed for a cathartic hug but that could easily have transformed into a drunken snog and then you're in different territory. I can't say I've ever been in a situation like yours, but I'd be wary of workplace romances. In my experience feelings can be overcooked and, as somebody already said, over time you might find yourself wondering why you got so worked up. If the feelings persist, the issue might not be with this lady but what's going on at home.

Endicott

Quote from: Blinder Data on May 20, 2019, 02:50:11 PM
MATE. Can't tell if you're joking. If not, you've got some brass neck seeing as you repeatedly post about how much you fancy Jodie Comer and other seedy tales.

Indeed, but it's clear that in these posts Lisa JCM is joking. It's a shit dull repetitive annoying joke (sorry Lisa) but a joke non-the-less.

It's one thing spotting someone in the office and thinking they are a good looker. Even having a little private fantasy. But fawning over them shows the maturity of, yes, a 14 yo. OP should grow the fuck up.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Endicott on May 20, 2019, 03:12:23 PM
Indeed, but it's clear that in these posts Lisa JCM is joking. It's a shit dull repetitive annoying joke (sorry Lisa) but a joke non-the-less.

It's one thing spotting someone in the office and thinking they are a good looker. Even having a little private fantasy. But fawning over them shows the maturity of, yes, a 14 yo. OP should grow the fuck up.

I really don't see how:

QuoteExcuse me for not indulging a fully grown adult in their less than impressive behaviour, you self- righteous arsehole.

Is a joke, it's just more rudeness. I like Lisa and consider him a friend but his behaviour in this thread has been pretty mean and harsh.

Bennett Brauer

[Insensitive tag]Doughnut forsake me oh my darlin'[/Insensitive tag]

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Pijlstaart on May 19, 2019, 08:35:39 PM
Reckon a real man wouldn't have hid in his cubicle all day, he'd have had one of those costume jobs, like builder or cowboy, or astronaut, and he'd have gone and taken what were his by right.  That's how you should have done it, and when you cheated on missus whatshername, your wife, you'd call 118-118 and get it sorted. Go one further, work in an old people's home as a builder or astronaut, you'll have swarms of fuck-hags lurching around after you like a zombie horde.

nails it, as usual.

Endicott

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 20, 2019, 03:26:53 PM
Is a joke, it's just more rudeness.

I apologise SMBH, I have been less than clear. Yes that is rude, although he was called an incel.

I was specifically talking about the following bit which I've highlighted in bold.

Quote from: Blinder Data on May 20, 2019, 02:50:11 PM

Jockice

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 20, 2019, 03:26:53 PM
Is a joke, it's just more rudeness. I like Lisa and consider him a friend but his behaviour in this thread has been pretty mean and harsh.

Lisa's a man??? Don't tell Graham Linehan for god's sake.

a duncandisorderly

I met my mrs in late 2006 (although it turns out we'd actually been in the same meeting very briefly a couple of years earlier) & decided she was the one, the only one, for me.
since then I've been monosyllabic.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I really *do* fancy Jodie Comer, y'know. I'm deadly serious about that.

Mebbee I was a little harsh to the op, I'll concede that. I genuinely was irked by his exceedingly wet behaviour described in his opening thread, though ( if I  had spent my working day thinking "Ooh, I hope I get me doughnut from Yer Woman" , and then spent the end of it on the train sobbing to some cheesy, cornball song, I would have kept that to meself, not shared those experiences with the hard-bitten, rugged boys and girls of CaB ), and I know I wasn't the only poster on 'ere to react in such a way. (I'm quite justified in calling chveik an arsehole, too )