Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,806
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:35:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 3 - Fires in the Fall

Started by BlodwynPig, May 17, 2020, 09:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gib has nothing togain  by lying about being the Vig. Hes given himself a death sentence. Either he is the Vig and Invaders night kill him tonight, or he isnt the Vig and the real Vig kills him.

It really is that simple.

Paul Calf

Quote from: gib on May 18, 2020, 08:55:08 PM
Calf and Cerys, you're voting Lib Dem and Green in a Labour/Conservative marginal seat.

I don't know what the votes are.

kittens

must say i am convinced by gib now. would be a real dum-dum move to say you were the vig if you weren't. the real vig would just keep quiet about it and kill you at night, because they would know you were a liar.

i seem to have missed why we're all going for rizla now. what's the reasoning there

gib

Quote from: Kryton on May 18, 2020, 08:55:48 PM
Alright even if my logic is wrong, don't get sidetracked into voting for me. Being wrong doesn't equate to being a villain. I'm pouring my ideas as I'm going along AND I did say I'm open to counter-debate.

It's just frustrating because it was you yourself who originally pointed out that the real vig would just kill me. This hadn't even occurred to me at the time, mainly because i am the real vig and have no fear of being shot by the vig tonight.

Paul Calf

Ok, I let the dusky atmosphere of late day get to my head. unvote player Kryton

Rizla

Yes, calf & cerys, if you are not invaders then you MUST vote delete. Same goes for all of you. An innocent woman's lovely swan-like neck is in the noose here. Don't, I beg of you, throw this game to the invaders!

Kryten, NOOO! Stick to your guns, man!

We might even bag a fucking Minotaur here.

Picked a bad time to post and jump in the shower. Give me a min to catch up on rizla givng me scummy chirps.

Cerys

Kryton

Quote from: gib on May 18, 2020, 08:58:17 PM
It's just frustrating because it was you yourself who originally pointed out that the real vig would just kill me. This hadn't even occurred to me at the time, mainly because i am the real vig and have no fear of being shot by the vig tonight.

Fair enough, I approached the argument from the view that you may have been scum trying to save your neck and perhaps calling out a less experienced vig to reveal. But I'm less sure now.

gib

Quote from: kittens on May 18, 2020, 08:56:53 PM
must say i am convinced by gib now. would be a real dum-dum move to say you were the vig if you weren't. the real vig would just keep quiet about it and kill you at night, because they would know you were a liar.

i seem to have missed why we're all going for rizla now. what's the reasoning there

right now it's because it's between Del and Riz, and the Del theory rested on him posting the same as me all the time because we had rehearsed 100s of posts in private. Now that's been put out of its misery the case against Del has collapsed. He was posting the same thoughts as me because we do indeed share a mindset which can only be explained by us sharing alignment.

with only an hour to go any attempt to build a thrid bandwagon will just split the town vote and allow scum to control the lynch

kittens

Quote from: gib on May 18, 2020, 09:01:38 PM
right now it's because it's between Del and Riz, and the Del theory rested on him posting the same as me all the time because we had rehearsed 100s of posts in private. Now that's been put out of its misery the case against Del has collapsed. He was posting the same thoughts as me because we do indeed share a mindset which can only be explained by us sharing alignment.

with only an hour to go any attempt to build a thrid bandwagon will just split the town vote and allow scum to control the lynch

OK

so it is our responsibility to vote rizla

Paul Calf

The problem is that I'm not in any way convinced that either of them are Invaders.

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 08:46:24 PM
sorry I meant yourself, jimbob, cerys and delete

These are pretty bad shouts as far as I can tell.

Rizla

Quote from: kittens on May 18, 2020, 08:56:53 PM

Got too close to the truth early on, hence the carefully co-ordinated build-up pile-on. I say again -

It's a fucking disgrace.

Kryton

Not being awkward but how was it put out of its misery?

DrGreggles

Well if Rizla is flipped scum then in my mind it implicates Cerys and Kryton. As they have suddenly gone quite wobbly.

If hes flipped as Townie, it implicates me and Gib, bu then Gib would be dead over night anyway. So i'm for the chop tommrow.

At least thats my feeling.

Cerys

So - if I change my vote, where should it land?  Persuade me.

Kryton

Paul Calf

Quote from: Kryton on May 18, 2020, 09:04:24 PM
Not being awkward but how was it put out of its misery?

And where did the theory that 100s of posts had been rehearsed in private come from?

This obfuscation and apparent elaboration is a bit sus.

kittens

Quote from: kittens on May 18, 2020, 09:03:16 PM
OK

so it is our responsibility to vote rizla

actually, is it? just cos it isn't del, doesn't mean it is rizla

Kryton

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 18, 2020, 09:05:33 PM
Well if Rizla is flipped scum then in my mind it implicates Cerys and Kryton. As they have suddenly gone quite wobbly.

If hes flipped as Townie, it implicates me and Gib, bu then Gib would be dead over night anyway. So i'm for the chop tommrow.

At least thats my feeling.

I'll put Cerys before me as I've said a few times she's suspicious. I admit I'm wobbling but it's uncertainty.

Jim Bob

I concur.  I think people need to make a choice in this 11th hour; vote for either Delete or Rizla.  There's no point walking up to the ballad box and voting for the Monster Raving Loony Party at this late stage.

Kryton

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 18, 2020, 09:06:17 PM
And where did the theory that 100s of posts had been rehearsed in private come from?

This obfuscation and apparent elaboration is a bit sus.

I never ever claimed what you just said.

Paul Calf

Paul Calf

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 18, 2020, 09:07:11 PM
I concur.  I think people need to make a choice in this 11th hour; vote for either Delete or Rizla.  There's no point walking up to the ballad box and voting for the Monster Raving Loony Party at this late stage.

I don't believe that either are Invaders, so I'm abstaining.

Kryton

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 18, 2020, 09:08:34 PM
I don't believe that either are Invaders, so I'm abstaining.

If you had to choose anyone, who would you vote?

Jim Bob