Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,330
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:43:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trans Mania: Graham Linehan is an Obsessive Transphobe

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, March 22, 2024, 08:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

"They say I eat a lot of ass 'cos I talk a lot of shit"

Mx Wrongs

Quote from: Joe Oakes on March 23, 2024, 12:46:27 AMThere's so much there. Just the name Graham – he eats grey ham – I've been saying that.

The Late Satoru Iwata

idunnosomename

Not one unequivocally supportive response but some GC accounts moved to say something against this great galoot using it as a stick to beat one of his favourite convenient representions of "the left"

QuoteI'm sorry, do you think the 'genocidal terrorists' in this scenario are the Palestinians? Which side has suffered 10s of thousands of civilian deaths in the past few months? Which side is systematically starving the other? ... bombs refugees? ... murders journalists?

QuoteDefending itself Yeah just like the Nazis were defending themselves from the Jews

Quotefree palestine. men are not women. the earth is not flat.

QuoteGraham , you happened upon the correct position in the trans debate after many ideological missteps. Please take the time to think comprehensively about the issue before commenting.

Last one should give him pause for thought while hes having his little holiday with his new friends that he could easily piss them off by shooting his mouth off

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Cheers for the archived version of the Torygrift article, I see they interviewed all the bitter unfunny bigots for their spicy hot takes

Moj

Quote from: Better Midlands on March 23, 2024, 08:16:17 AMGL will be gutted he's not on this bill

Wait, does Dankula bring his dog on stage with him and make it do its Nazi salute? And that's his act? Pudsey the Nazi? Also, as with any animal act, that's not an act that can be taught with kindness.

ishantbekeepingit

Quote from: Better Midlands on March 23, 2024, 08:16:17 AMGL will be gutted he's not on this bill

So does the Hitler impersonator walk on and then the dog salutes him?  Like if Leni Riefenstahl had done Turner and Hooch.

idunnosomename

That video was from 2016, surely that wee dugs deid by now.

Thats a very old pic of Andrew FUNNNAYMAN Doyle too if you see what he looks like on GB news these days

Moj

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 23, 2024, 08:53:30 AMThat video was from 2016, surely that wee dugs deid by now.
>Nazi dog shivers and dies<
Everyone: Hooray!

Fru

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 23, 2024, 08:53:30 AMThat video was from 2016, surely that wee dugs deid by now.

Thats a very old pic of Andrew FUNNNAYMAN Doyle too if you see what he looks like on GB news these days

BLOCKED

Pixel Pusher

I don't get why Andrew Doyle keeps using that photo. He looks like one of those guys who stands at the back of the club and stares angrily at young women.

Kankurette

He'll probably accuse all those gendercritters of antisemitism or something.

Gladys

I don't know many of the people on that poster but at least Lewis Schaffer looks slightly ashamed about the shit he's obviously just done on the tiny little stage.

Moj

I interpret his face as him side-eying a brown that's just walked into the room. It's the face just before he looks at his mate and says "what's that sweary slur doing here?"

Mx Wrongs

That lot will could make you yearn for 'Ham-Ass' jokes.

Leo "what is it with fat women on planes" Kearse and Elaine Miller, who's act is like an NHS Lifting & Handling course, but without the humour.

It's gonna be a cringefest.

Kankurette

frajer

Just wait til the Hate Monster takes its head off!

(Somehow revealing an even bigger head.)

checkoutgirl

I wonder if the occasional group of Guardian readers of CaB types show up at Comedy Unleashed like an exchange programme. See how the other half lives.

It's not actually a bad idea. We go to Brown Roy Chubby and you go to Stewart Lee and we meet up after to exchange notes/have a fight.

checkoutgirl

I bet Frank Sanazi has his material polished to perfection and never says a single word differently from set to set. Even his crowd work is a set list of responses that he never deviates from in the slightest.

I'd actually love to go to this to see what it's like. Have a few jars and see if I can eek out a chuckle or two.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Kankurette on March 22, 2024, 11:44:13 PMWHY is the Telegraph platforming him.

Why are they acting like comedians pondering retirement is a bad thing? In the nineties there was maybe a few thousand comedians in the world. Now there's probably a million of them. Half of the comedians could retire right now and there'd still be way too many.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Joe Oakes on March 23, 2024, 12:46:27 AMThere's so much there. Just the name Graham – he eats grey ham – I've been saying that.

Can you make carbonara with ham instead of bacon? Grey Ham "Carbonara" Linehan. Grey Ham Lime "n" Ham. Doesn't work.

phes

Urgh Elaine Miller. Proper Salt of the Earth Says it Like it is, Allied Health Professional who gets wheeled out as some kind of medical professional voice of authority on trans healthcare. Couldn't work out how to format a word document as requested for parliament, had a tantrum and went full banana.

Kankurette

So she's not even a comedian? But then right-wing comedy isn't even really comedy, it's 'wow my views are being totally validated'.

Mx Wrongs

Quote from: Kankurette on March 23, 2024, 11:50:47 AMAnd a guy who pretends to be Hitler. Top bantz.

The quivering dog will be more engaging.