Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:01:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Real Life Dating

Started by The Boston Crab, May 15, 2011, 12:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petula dusty

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 03, 2011, 02:24:08 PM
Had a mildly funny text sex session with one of the dates on sunday morning. Predictive text is evil - Tits was replaced by Guts and Fuckkk was replaced by FU Kook.

So, was it 'FU Kook, you've got wazzo guts!' or 'I want to do a FU Kook with you and bury my face in your guts'?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: petula dusty on October 03, 2011, 02:46:09 PM
So, was it 'FU Kook, you've got wazzo guts!' or 'I want to do a FU Kook with you and bury my face in your guts'?

Roughly. Very roughly.

Calistan

Apologies for the bump but I feel this is important. Met up with a girl from a dating site last week, just for drinks, and it went relatively well. Me being a pessimistic twat thought I had fecked things up but I'm seeing her again on Wednesday for dinner. It was her birthday yesterday though - am I expected to get her anything? Watching that Seinfeld episode really has made me slightly concerned. She'll be going out to celebrate tomorrow and wants me to meet up but might avoid that, not sure if I can cajole any friends out with me. Would this be a bad move?

Nobody Soup

you could get her a trinkety type thing, something that looks like you just put a few minutes thought in to and could spare a few quid, or a flower even or something like that, something that suggests an "oh, I was in the shop and I thought of you." don't wrap it. I have no idea about the friends thing.

I'd like this thread to be used more, pre-valentines day is the mother of all those early-dating stress moments.

Zero Gravitas

How about one of those rubber fists?

Mr Eggs

Got my Guardiain Soulmate date 20 Bensons fags....on a second date....(Yesterday)....Don't do that ....

ThickAndCreamy

Elaborate please... I'm intrigued!

boki

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 03, 2011, 02:24:08 PM
Had a mildly funny text sex session with one of the dates on sunday morning. Predictive text is evil - Tits was replaced by Guts and Fuckkk was replaced by FU Kook.

Serves you right for trying to have racist sex, oh Grand Wizard.

Obel

I was in a pub down Old St for lunch today and there was something about the girl serving our food, had a bit of a crush on her. Am tempted to go back there next week and maybe ask if I can take her out for a drink...

Thing is it feels proper tacky to ask out girls who work in places like that, they probably get that shit all the time. But I suppose don't ask.. don't get

Lee Van Cleef

I thought I'd return to this thread, not sure why as I'm not doing any "real life dating"... maybe more real life getting turned down.

I'm on a PGDip at the moment and there's this lovely woman on the course that I became friends with, and it felt like there was a bit of a spark there.  A couple of weeks ago I made a bit of a snafu...   Usually when we hugged on parting we did that awkward thing where you are sure which arm to put over the other's shoulder and which arm under the others arm, which was kind of cute really, in fact we did that the night before and I joked that I wan't going to let go and she responded "we'll just have to walk home like this then!" which made me chuckle.  Anyway, I don't know why but when she put her arms around my neck instead of going through the usual awkward moment and I slightly panicked and as we hugged said something like "This isn't good..." which she repeated back to me as a question.  And then I blundered even more stood up straight and kissed her. 

Anyway, after an awkward conversation after that we met up the following day and she politely turned me down.  Which was expected.  And since thing things have been kind of ... well... a bit awkward between us.  I'm not sure why.  I'm good with it myself, but I'm not sure she's comfortable around me any more, which is understandable.  I hope things, at some point return to some normality.

BlodwynPig

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef