Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,787
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:41:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's just make shit up

Started by Mark Steels Stockbroker, December 28, 2011, 06:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Steels Stockbroker

1. David Cameron was the original singer in Oxford 80s student indie band Talulah Gosh.

buttgammon

2. 75% of bacon sold in supermarkets is actually horse.

3. Alexa Chung is a trained barrister.

This is what I always do, anyway.

Don_Preston

TV chef Ken Hom is also a free jazz saxophonist who influenced Peter Brötzmann.

biggytitbo

Clive Dunn invented the Havok physics engine used in many video games.

Dead kate moss

Pop star Prince had his entire ribcage removed so that he can rim himself.

biggytitbo

After a whirlwind media romance, Megan Fox recently married the Great Supremdo.

Small Man Big Horse

Michael J Fox doesn't really have Parkinson's disease, he's just cold.

mook

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on December 28, 2011, 07:02:34 PM
Michael J Fox doesn't really have Parkinson's disease, he's just cold.

you, old flower are getting karma for that.

I accept the terms of the

I thought he just couldn't stop dancing.

I'm writing for Family Guy!

BlodwynPig

Cook'd and Bomb'd was originally a website/shrine to TV presenter Sue Cook and her campaign against Princess Diana's Mine Charity.

In 1997, Sue was shamed into wearing a flak jacket and now spends upwards of 6 hours a day sweeping for mines.

Dead kate moss

Ozzy Osbourne wrote most of the works of George Orwell, well before he was born. The first Black Sabbath album, however, was written by Oliver Cromwell.

biggytitbo

Back to the Future 4 was completed but had to be canned due to them accidentally filming the entire thing with Michael J Fox's penis hanging out of his Levis. All footage was destroyed and non disclosure agreements signed. In a cruel twist, just 2 years later Robert zemeckis developed groundbreaking new CGI technology that could have easily removed the offending genital out of each shot.

Consignia

Narwhals are actually aliens, and those tusks are used to communicate psychically with their brethren in another Galaxy.

biggytitbo

Cliff Richard has waged a secret tit for tat vendetta against the Triads since the late 60s.

Beagle 2

Stephen Spielberg has just signed a deal that paves the way for a 2013 remake of Jurassic Park with the velociraptors played by past and present members of Chumbawumba, as was always his original vision.

Don_Preston

Scritti Politti's Green Gartside isn't actually green. He's blue.

Consignia

Jeremy Clarkson et al. are going to come out on the next edition of their car themed program, which will henceforth be known as "Top Queer". This is the gist of the superinjuction taken out earlier.

Actor Robert Patrick is allergic to scousers.

Nobody Soup

Mark Steels Stockbroker

Most prostitutes vote Conservative.

Absorb the anus burn

1. Diminutive actress Shirley Henderson likes to fuck herself in the legpits with a dildo made out Lady Barnet's earwax.

2. Quakers believe that every tenth aborted foetus gets reincarnated as a petulant wasp.

3. The Chemical Brothers are in fact siamese brothers, born of the same twat. There was a third brother called Cedric who died aged nine after an allergic reaction to an out of date Mars bar.

biggytitbo

Nicholas Lyndhurst has the longest biffins bridge ever recorded.

Dead kate moss

Zippy from Rainbow is a massive racist.

Ambient Sheep

The average distance from the Earth to the Moon is 238,855 miles, and if it weren't for the vacuum, gravity well, and lack of traction, you could drive there in just over four months of continuous 24/7 80mph motoring.

This is why the band doesn't post here any more.

Wait, wrong forum meme!

biggytitbo

Former UN secretary general Kofi Anan and Batman own Pioneer, the worlds biggest manufacturer of snooker chalk.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Dogs can't digest pasta. It can prove fatal if consumed.
Disney animation 'Lady and the Tramp' has been banned in several countries.

Ambient Sheep

The words "abstemious" and "facetious" both have all five vowels in them in order, once each.