Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:50:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What's weird about this picture? (I don't know)

Started by Dead kate moss, February 03, 2012, 01:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead kate moss

It's on Facebook with loads of shares - 'don't give it away when you spot it' and comments like 'woah, creepy!'  But I've looked at it for ages and can't see anything weird. Anyone?

Oops! Wrong Planet

I didn't spot the
Spoiler alert
girl holding the flowers (between the two girls in the foreground)
[close]
at first, but it can't be that surely.

Dead kate moss

Shit that must be it cos I looked at it for half an hour and didn't see that. Maybe you should spoiler it/edit it out, cos its weird that I didn't notice that...

AsparagusTrevor

The dude at the back right hand side has a small Mini-Me type clone in front of him.

Big Jack McBastard

There's quite a few of these with black people pulling 'unintentional camouflage' out there.

Dead kate moss

I thought one of the girls must have their cock out or something so I mainly looked at their crotches. Officer.

Inaniloquent

It's been going around for a few days and yeah, second post down, that's the creepy bit. It's not that noticeable at first glance.

BlodwynPig

They are all dead.

There seems to be a host of these pictures flooding Facebook. One of a normal living room with some troll type thing behind a cushion.

At least its not one of those one that you stare for ages and then some fucking thing jumps out at you.

katzenjammer

I saw this yesterday on lamebook, it took me a while to figure out that I was actually looking at a hand

AsparagusTrevor

That's similar (but better) to this old classic:

Bingo Fury

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 03, 2012, 09:19:38 AM
There seems to be a host of these pictures flooding Facebook. One of a normal living room with some troll type thing behind a cushion.

One of my Facebook friends posted that one yesterday. After much staring and head-scratching, I eventually resorted to opening it in Paint Shop Pro and whacking up the brightness and contrast before I could see what I was supposed to be looking for. Which says more about my overdue date with the optician than anything else.

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on February 03, 2012, 11:47:59 AM

Hah, that's the one I was just looking for.

Saucer51

BlodwynPig

You don't seriously think i'm going to click on those.

Hank_Kingsley

All I could see in those pictures was the gory details of my eventual death.

Oh, and a Nazi ghost baby with frog eyes.

Saucer51

Hank Venture

Always open the picture to make sure it's not a .gif. The internet has taught me well.

The site should have titled it "When you see it (having first opened the image in photoshop or similar and boosted the brightness to full) you'll Shit Brix tut a bit."

Noodle Lizard

These things may as well be called "spot the black guy" 90% of the time.

(although sometimes they are quite funny, I will admit)

Saucer51

When you realise what is happening...

Judging by Sooty's dark eyes, it's a bully-ramming too.

mook

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: Saucer51 on February 03, 2012, 03:28:36 PM
When you realise what is happening...

Judging by Sooty's dark eyes, it's a bully-ramming too.

That picture didn't show up for me, so it was fortunate mook clarified you meant Sooty the Puppet, and you weren't just being a big racist.

babyshambler

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on February 03, 2012, 11:47:59 AM

Ha! I wonder if she looks as good naked as the arm does.