Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:34:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rain - The North's Secret Weapon

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 20, 2012, 06:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Look at the South. Those desperate drought-starved fools. Look as they scramble to steal what isn't theirs:

You thought we were finished when all that coal stopped being economically viable to dig up and burn. Little did you realise one day our dismal geographical position would leave us with a liquid goldmine, guaranteed to keep on giving- forever.

I've got a large puddle in my back yard. Anyone from the south can have it for a tenner- they must bring their own equipment to transport this to the south. That is the only reasonable requirement that I ask.

mook

the south isn't even on that map shoulders, you total racist.

rudi

Like you lot even know what you're supposed to do with it.

CaledonianGonzo

Quote from: mook on February 20, 2012, 06:20:55 PM
the south isn't even on that map shoulders, you total racist.

Neither are the UK's actual greatest strategic water reserves.

biggytitbo

They missed the roobarb triangle off.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Look at those idiots- they even have a place called 'Beds and Hunts', presumably where all the foxes get chased and somewhere for horsey people go to sleep on. And Bucks, where they keep all the money.

They've had it good for too long. Foxes can only sustain you so much. The biscuits or the mints, really.

the midnight watch baboon

I lived in Beds, Hunts and Cambs without moving house. HOW?

mook

^ the tories with their vote catching doohickery.

the midnight watch baboon

^'s about right.

Worst was when we lived in Hunts, its capital's folk are literally spinning backwards through time, space and polyester

Neomod

wasp_f15ting

Have you tasted the water down south too? It tastes of melted porcelain babies.. fucking vile dunno how they drink that stuff.

BlodwynPig

QuoteAye, Lad. Blood poofters, coming up here, taking our rain. Let them rot I say. When I was a young 'un, we used to eat rain for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes, on special occasions like, we'd get to taste the rain that had collected in me Father's rusty bathtub out in the yard. My first wank was in the rain

Mr Eggs

mcbpete

Is this a remake of the opening titles of Dad's Army ?