Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:12:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Northern Boys - Party Time

Started by madhair60, September 20, 2022, 10:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

internet thing yes but my word did it get some laughs out of me. see what you think. https://youtu.be/sLLQFLXz6VE

dead-ced-dead

QuoteGotta take a number 3, that's a piss and a shit and a wank in a tree.

That's the hardest I've laughed all week. Granted, I've got Covid and this cheered me up a bit.

Ray Travez

I like the guy with the white t-shirt best

chuck my corpse in a big main road
turn my head to a powdered skull

lovely

C_Larence

Oddly this is on Spotify under the label "Sindhusworld" which is the name of an instagram account that claimed to be run by a newsagent worker.

It always smelled like an "industry plant" sort of thing to me, obviously had some money and at least a few writers behind it. They haven't posted anything since 2019 though and I can't find much about where they went or who they actually were.

bushwick

Norm and Patrick are fuckin legends. They are part of the Pete & Bas' extended universe. Sinduhsworld is the corner shop svengali behind it all.

Lots more music available by this lot. Love this posse cut:

Ron Superior

Yeah, Norman usually does really angry dark shit, nice to see him having fun! Haven't found anything from Patrick on his own though. I did a thread about this in Oscillations yesterday and it got fuck all haha.

madhair60

Quote from: Ron Superior on September 21, 2022, 07:53:51 AMYeah, Norman usually does really angry dark shit, nice to see him having fun! Haven't found anything from Patrick on his own though. I did a thread about this in Oscillations yesterday and it got fuck all haha.

Ah sorry I didn't even look there.

bushwick

Quote from: Ron Superior on September 21, 2022, 07:53:51 AMYeah, Norman usually does really angry dark shit, nice to see him having fun! Haven't found anything from Patrick on his own though. I did a thread about this in Oscillations yesterday and it got fuck all haha.

Here you go - think it's on YouTube too. PKJ seems to be a former PE teacher going by comments on the tube. Got some Ozzie Osborne vibes for sure:

Listen to Twins of Darkness Volume 1, a playlist by Patrick Karneigh Junior on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/AebDZ

Ron Superior

Woah, thank god for Kevin, looks like he's the one that's bringing the party. That's another dark EP.

Quote from: madhair60 on September 21, 2022, 09:16:45 AMAh sorry I didn't even look there.

Haha, no it definitely makes more sense in comedy than music.

dead-ced-dead

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I've become a bit obsessed with Pete and Bas and the extended universe. @C_Larence predicting it's a plant is probably the best bet; I found Pat on Youtube. When he's the OAP Liverpudlian drill-horrorcore rapper, he's an actor.

So I think it's safe to say he doesn't write his stuff, though his performance is still great (if that's him rapping). I know Pete and Bas do their own rapping because perform live, so I'm not saying they're all rappers, but there's a degree of performance to the whole thing... I feel like that one parent who blurts out that Father Christmas isn't real.

Here he is auditioning with the worst American accent you've heard.

Cuellar

Saw this in the Last Thing That Made You Cry With Laughter thread (or the Youtube thread, can't remember) and it's very infectious. Love the guy in the suit just dancing and smiling away. Also

"Hang myself in my neighbour's garden
When he comes back that's a nice surprise"

had me pissing myself.

Bently Sheds

Quote from: Cuellar on September 25, 2022, 09:27:37 PMSaw this in the Last Thing That Made You Cry With Laughter thread (or the Youtube thread, can't remember) and it's very infectious.
Yeah that was me posting that. Deliciousbass followed it up with a gloriously deso video from Norman Pain.

king_tubby

I've been rinsing this tonight. My god, this is fantastic, and I don't know if that's good? Can't stop listening to this.

Norton Canes

Quote from: Ron Superior on September 21, 2022, 07:53:51 AMYeah, Norman usually does really angry dark shit, nice to see him having fun! Haven't found anything from Patrick on his own though. I did a thread about this in Oscillations yesterday and it got fuck all haha

Anyway

Ron Superior

Oh Norton. Norton, Norton, Norton. I let my inferiority complex blind me! Sorry babes.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: king_tubby on September 28, 2022, 10:20:42 PMI've been rinsing this tonight. My god, this is fantastic, and I don't know if that's good? Can't stop listening to this.

I've only seen Norman Pain when doing Pete and Bas stuff; wasn't expecting this to hit so hard!

Cuellar

edit: posted just up there you idiot

Don't know what to say now.

OK, I like the line "I'm a demigod with a Tesco bag and a Kestrel can" from Human Vermin

Also this is great deso made even better by being posted on Christmas Day 2021

beanheadmcginty

I can't stop listening to this. Easily song of the year. Possibly era-defining.

lauraxsynthesis

Ace. I saw this posted by Pete & Bas the other day and I'm all for this ElderDril scene. Bangin. I assume it's deliberate that this was filmed in what looks like a dogging spot. The dude in the tie looks so happy lol

madhair60

Another fun one, diminished returns from Party Time but still some fantastic bits.

Bachelor pad all covered in spaff / Dorito crumbs all up in my bath

Juan K Perros

I've had a Gareth Hunt of a day (a fortnight, really) and that's beautiful; cheers dead-ced.

beanheadmcginty

"wank my self with a single finger, Captain Hook". These lads certainly have a beautiful way with words.

Oosp

I would like to say, without a shred of irony, that this lot's output is the best content I've seen all year and probably beyond. I have not been this excited about music in a long time and I'm physically alive with excitement when I think about it. Full-body joy and overwhelmage when I watch these videos. Smiling, head bobbing, laughing, thinking, sad, deep connection, fist pumping, daft, real, bouncing around, love love love these dudes. They've even got a killer posse cut already.

Absolutely incredible work and I'm telling everyone I know who Gets It that they need to watch these videos immediately. Thank you for sharing this stuff.

beanheadmcginty

Someone's put Party Time to the tune of Blame It On The Boogie and it fits the tune perfectly to an almost uncanny level:

dead-ced-dead

So, can we all agree that Party Time is the greatest contribution to the English language?

beanheadmcginty

I now habitually say that I'm "gonna take a number 3" when excusing myself in social situations.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on October 30, 2022, 12:15:48 PMSo, can we all agree that Party Time is the greatest contribution to the English language?
Not just English

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on October 30, 2022, 11:48:54 AMSomeone's put Party Time to the tune of Blame It On The Boogie and it fits the tune perfectly to an almost uncanny level:

It goes with everything...

Here's some Fever 105 for ya:

https://voca.ro/1PaopqrKwipk
https://voca.ro/1otzmpkUzH9n
https://voca.ro/1kvJLVsP8l1k