Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:24:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Childish pathetic stuff you find funny because you're childish and pathetic

Started by The Mollusk, August 05, 2023, 05:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Farts obviously, don't think there's any question about that, no doubt whatsoever that everyone finds farts funny. Glad that's cleared up! Next!

When someone is trying to remember a number and repeating it to themselves and you start going like "4! 28! 6! 207! 3! 12!" to make them forget it.

Earlier I started thinking of the actual physical act of playing soggy biscuit, the tension of trying so hard to not be the last one who jizzes on the biscuit despite the paralyzing awkwardness of being in a tight circle of blokes all wanking and I found it such a funny image.

How childish and pathetic is your sense of humour?

pepperweasel

Not just farts, but poo too. I have a song I invented age 11 that I still sing to the wife.

Egg puns, and just the word egg in general.

Prank calls are kind of childish aren't they? I often listen to them on YouTube.

The concept of knock-a-door run / ding dong ditch / knock down ginger (just some of the many names for it). I don't do it anymore but I think back to times I did and it still makes me laugh (28 years old I was.)

iamcoop

I only really do this to my partner as it's a cunts trick to do it in your day to day life but mispronouncing words due to tiredness always gets a hammering from me Clive.

"What shall we have for DAYNER? DAYNER eh? That's a cool new word" etc

(She hates it)

The Mollusk

Quote from: pepperweasel on August 05, 2023, 06:27:14 PMNot just farts, but poo too. I have a song I invented age 11 that I still sing to the wife.

Egg puns, and just the word egg in general.

Prank calls are kind of childish aren't they? I often listen to them on YouTube.

The concept of knock-a-door run / ding dong ditch / knock down ginger (just some of the many names for it). I don't do it anymore but I think back to times I did and it still makes me laugh (28 years old I was.)

Used to play knock and run all the time. We then graduated to egging houses every Friday night - we'd buy a dozen eggs and stash the carton in a bush, go to the local youth club run by a Christian group and generally piss about and giggle through the prayer bit in our Slipknot hoodies and afterwards get the eggs out and wreak havoc. I look back on those times with zero regrets and laugh and laugh till my heart's content.

baptist

Pulling a chair away from someone just about to sit down. Always funny and the hilarity increases in direct proportion to the age of the victim.

BJBMK2

Quote from: The Mollusk on August 05, 2023, 05:22:07 PMEarlier I started thinking of the actual physical act of playing soggy biscuit, the tension of trying so hard to not be the last one who jizzes on the biscuit despite the paralyzing awkwardness of being in a tight circle of blokes all wanking and I found it such a funny image.

People actually did this? In real life??

I've assumed for years that it was just something my mate made up.

derek stitt

I like the response when somebody reacts to your childishness with quite stern looks etc. The daggers that were stared at me when I asked my mate, married for 25 years and with grandkids, if he had seen his wife's tits yet reduced me to hysterics. I also ask him if he wants to sit in the baby seat in the shopping trolley and warn him he will go to bed with no Scooby-Doo if he throws a tantrum because he can't have any sweets etc.
He brings it on himself really.

Video Game Fan 2000

Dirty Boy

Wigs flying off are always funny.

Quote from: The MolluskUsed to play knock and run all the time. We then graduated to egging houses every Friday night - we'd buy a dozen eggs and stash the carton in a bush, go to the local youth club run by a Christian group and generally piss about and giggle through the prayer bit in our Slipknot hoodies and afterwards get the eggs out and wreak havoc. I look back on those times with zero regrets and laugh and laugh till my heart's content.

I'm sure egging was widespread, but we used to do this as well. Wandering the streets eggs in hand looking for a window or conservatory that deserved it. A friend once egged his own bedroom as a penance for not finding a suitable target.

Jasha

Waiting till someone's working on an electrical circuit or fishing an oversize crumpet out the toaster with a fork then slamming a mallet down on a workbench.

Also hiding in the double door yellow fire cabinet at work and whenever someone new starts send them over to fetch an aerosol. Flipped that around last time by telling the new starter he should be the one to hide in there and I'd send someone over. Waited till he was inside then padlocked it and put the key back in the safe.

idunnosomename

Quote from: baptist on August 05, 2023, 06:34:26 PMPulling a chair away from someone just about to sit down. Always funny and the hilarity increases in direct proportion to the age of the victim.
i told you i needed a sit down

non capisco

Pretending any recent photo of Rod Stewart is your mate's mum. 

Why is there a picture of your mum on this website?

Pink Gregory

pulling your pant/trouser waistband up to your torso or as far as it'll go, walking around with stiff arms and legs

seepage

Moj

Whenever someone says less or fewer, correcting them, even if it's right. Especially if it's right. Especially if it's completely ridiculous.

"Earlier today I saw a lesser spotted owl."

"Don't you mean a fewer spotted owl?"

etc

Goldentony

I think ram raiding as a concept is funny, just across the board all of it is a masterpiece of an idea. 

"Listen, i'm going to fuck the motor into the shop at 40mph because I need whats in the motherfucker"

pepperweasel

Quote from: Goldentony on August 05, 2023, 08:59:18 PMI think ram raiding as a concept is funny, just across the board all of it is a masterpiece of an idea. 

"Listen, i'm going to fuck the motor into the shop at 40mph because I need whats in the motherfucker"

Someone tried to ram raid a shop near me but they didn't go fast enough so they left the car and ran away

DrGreggles

Two friends were discussing Edgar Allan Poe in the pub*.

Me: "Edgar Allan POO"

Still pretty funny to be fair.

*fucking Cambridge

Goldentony

Quote from: pepperweasel on August 05, 2023, 09:01:48 PMSomeone tried to ram raid a shop near me but they didn't go fast enough so they left the car and ran away

see?? literally all the outcomes are joyous, Occams ram raid is a fun house

Video Game Fan 2000

semi-urban legend about the WE BUY GOLD/JEWELRY shop at the bottom of a hill that the police told to move eventually after about five ram raids because from the top of the hill it looked really, really tempting and it was more than some could resist

Goldentony

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on August 05, 2023, 09:07:35 PMsemi-urban legend about the WE BUY GOLD/JEWELRY shop at the bottom of a hill that the police told to move eventually after about five ram raids because from the top of the hill it looked really, really tempting and it was more than some could resist

even laughing at this see, "move your gold shop mate, too any cunts driving into it full whack"

This page of Fart Buttons got me through tedious lockdown zoom meetings.
(https://www.myinstants.com/en/search/?name=fart)

I would get a real thrill out of spamming Fart (Reverb) while the director was talking knowing there was a small chance I'd accidentally unmuted.

I also used it as a treat for previous shit job, I'd tell myself I couldn't press the fart button until I sent two more emails etc. Then I'd gleefully jam it as a treat.

(Just realised that's much like the joy button in HHG2G)