Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:14:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 2 - Dr Trouser vs Mr Farenheit

Started by Dr Trouser, July 24, 2023, 10:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wonderful Butternut

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Ferris on July 27, 2023, 12:53:35 AMChanging my vote to Dr Trouser to make life more complicated for selectivememory even it up because the sheer quality of that match deserves recognition via a closer score.

Also to make life more complicated for selectivememory.

I've never voted for Ferris (like most people LOL) so I can't change any past vote in retaliation for this outrage.

However I did comment 'This match was great' on his 2022 first round game vs touchinglcoth which implies that Ferris contributed to the quality of this match- I would request that this comment be stricken from the Wimblewrong records.

Spoon of Ploff

Dr Trouser for Justice Balls... although the final shot nearly won me over.

WhoMe

All the best matches revolve around genitals, and Dr T did provide the thread that made this such an epic match. But Farenheit's first return is my favorite so I'll give it to them.
Excellent 'shop on Rayner in the background of the ET shot btw.

TheGingerAlien

Amazing match. Gonna go for F as I particularly liked the second shot - but Doc T is forever an icon of wronging and an inspiration to us all

Ferris

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 27, 2023, 05:01:31 AMI've never voted for Ferris (like most people LOL) so I can't change any past vote in retaliation for this outrage.

However I did comment 'This match was great' on his 2022 first round game vs touchinglcoth which implies that Ferris contributed to the quality of this match- I would request that this comment be stricken from the Wimblewrong records.

You have been added to The List.

touchingcloth

Dr T. I really, really want to give the peeking testes a little lick.

Lordofthefiles

Mr F

For the introduction of the live action balls.

KaraokeDragon

Hrrmmngh...

Gotta be Mr F for shot 2. That image of the pint nestled inbetween Sir Keir's chin and bollockbreast will haunt my dreams for many nights to come.

Well played Dr T as well. A rousing, rip-roaring, shithouse stormer of a contest.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Butchers Blind

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Dr. T, but serious heavy weight match on show here.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on July 28, 2023, 07:13:31 AMDr. T, but serious heavy weight match on show here.

Not like another match thats ongoing right now

The Mollusk

Mr. F's first is incredible, can't be topped so he gets my vote

selectivememory

I make that 14-10 to Mr Farenheit. Could easily have been a final with the quality on display from both players. Bravo.

touchingcloth

Ferris

pancreas

Excellent match.

A Fahrenheit-Trouser showdown seems like a happily inevitable part of WW.

Dr Trouser

Cheers Mr F, tidy match that.

Disappointed to lose, but good news is Labour Party NEC have been in touch and want to licence my first shot for a limited edition scratch'n sniff delegate giveaway at the next Labour Party Conference.

Johnny Yesno

Curses! I missed voting on this. That said, I'm still not sure who I'd have voted for in this absolutely cracking match.