Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:42:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 2 - touchingcloth vs Spoon of Ploff

Started by touchingcloth, July 24, 2023, 01:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

selectivememory

Right, I can see it now. I will just ask voters to disregard his manner of presentation and judge him solely on the content of the actual shot. A recap of the match so far then (click images to see full size):

touchingcloth 1:

Spoon of Ploff 1:

touchingcloth 2:

Spoon of Ploff

selectivememory has shown the wisdom of Solomon here, and I applaud him.

However I fear the wanking baboons that make up much of the voting population of Wimblewrong will be unable to look beyond this shiny new thing touchingcloth has dangled in front of them. Their cripplingly limited abilities to make a valued judgement will have already been influenced. In other words, the damage has been done.

touchingcloth should be disqualified this immediately.

Ferris

selectivememory

I would disqualify cloth, but then Ploff would be in the semis without winning a completed match this year, and that just wouldn't be on.

Cerys

Since each image is of the right proportions, it seems that threatening disqualification would be unfair.  Better perhaps just to learn from this and put an addendum to the rules regarding presentation.

selectivememory

Lifetime ban for cloth. He's just too mischievous for the very serious business of Wimblewrong.

Cerys

I can't agree.  Let the voters decide whether or not he progresses.

PlanktonSideburns

selectivememory

Just for clarity, because maybe I'm not correctly reading the tone of other people's posts, but I thought we were all joking about disqualifying cloth?

Cerys

superthunderstingcar

PlanktonSideburns

selectivememory

PlanktonSideburns

Lucky to have got this far really. Best snuff him out before he embarrasses us all further

Ferris

Quote from: selectivememory on July 27, 2023, 06:25:36 PMLifetime ban for cloth. He's just too mischievous for the very serious business of Wimblewrong.

Finally someone talking sense, bit of backbone around here

Ferris

Just read the rest of the thread. You will all be hearing from my solicitors (Gloylot, Gloylot & Nolly LLP).

I'll never back down from whatever absurd position I'm in. Never!!

touchingcloth

I've buried Ferris now. I've set up a GoFundMe to cover the cable ties and hammers and shovels and whatnot.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I say don't disqualify cloth and I'm being serious (and was being facetious earlier).

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: selectivememory on July 27, 2023, 06:25:36 PMLifetime ban for cloth. He's just too mischievous for the very serious business of Wimblewrong.

He'll just pretend he died and enter as a 'ghost', then when we say that can't be true he'll say PROVE IT. You can't win with people like that.

Ferris is worse though.

Ferris

touchingcloth just sent me 35 quid with memo line "please be my friend" lmao

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

PlanktonSideburns

Can I surprise you? I like  the user Touchingclothes

The Mollusk

Loving this but can someone explain Ploff's shot? I know that's the Twitter rebranding but don't get the Cif reference

Clive Dogshit

I hope one day I can find a love like the one Ferris and touchingcloth have. Honestly it's adorbs.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: The Mollusk on July 28, 2023, 09:18:05 AMLoving this but can someone explain Ploff's shot? I know that's the Twitter rebranding but don't get the Cif reference

I guess it's because cif used to be known as jif? Reckon he shopped in a Marathon bar first before thinking it might alienate anyone under 40.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes next. Unsure if I want justice for cloth or life imprisonment at the moment.

selectivememory

Quote from: The Mollusk on July 28, 2023, 09:18:05 AMLoving this but can someone explain Ploff's shot? I know that's the Twitter rebranding but don't get the Cif reference

tc's avatar:

TheGingerAlien

Jeez, just look at all the flies buzzing round that thing.