Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:34:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Paul Calf on September 01, 2021, 07:45:22 AM
I think it's killed the thread: no-one can follow it.

* Dex Sawash spikes the ball and moonwalks

Edit- oh the other thread

* Dex Sawash slinks out of this thread

Replies From View

That Cassandra one is Alien Resurrection meets the 1990s Tomorrow's World intro.

Alberon

non capisco

Quote from: Kankurette on September 03, 2021, 12:31:50 PM
Mumsnet is regularly besieged by trolls with an obsession with body functions, like the piss troll ('tell me your incontinence stories') or the weirdo with a fetish for Bob Dylan in nappies. They're not subtle and yet loads of people will happily tell them about that time they were caught short in John Lewis.

I don't want to know any more than is necessary but that bolded bit really caught me by surprise. Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum......

TANGLED UP IN POOOOOOOOOO!

Fambo Number Mive

It's a very specific fetish. Has Bob Dylan ever been photographed as an adult in just a nappy, I wonder?

Hey Mr Dylan man, wear a nappy for me, I get horny thinking of one covered in your poo. Hey Mr Dylan man, wear a nappy for me, in the jingle jangle morning I'll come thinking of you.

non capisco

How many sexual fantasies about Bob Dylan in a nappy can a grown man have, before they call him a weirdo?

touchingcloth

pigamus

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

flotemysost

I need to check this thread more often, the Bob Dylan run just there has got me wheezing.

The Pampers they need a-changin'