Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:23:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Queen Elizabeth DEAD

Started by Mister Six, October 20, 2021, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on October 20, 2021, 05:26:18 PM
Fucking hell, Jeannette Charles is 93. It's not looking good for that bank holiday, lads.

Witchell only does outside broadcasts these days and he's already been told about trying to flush his tissues down the portaloo.

lol

Cuellar

I've been on this forum for 25 years and while there's always been some stuff that's near the knuckle, recently it's become really unpleasant and threads like this really show the ugliest side of this complete cesspit.

Cuellar

SpiderChrist

yes the quinn was anointed by god hisself so if you hate the quinn you hate god and are goin to hell take that commies

wrec

Gotta hand it to Liz for acting with dignity and composure after she had her daughter-in-law whacked the tragic death of Diana while the entire country was losing its collective shit in the most excruciating manner. But as a free citizen of a former colony it's a genuinely exciting time 🥂

Johnny Foreigner

As a Cavalier, I am, of course, a faithful servant of the Queen's. Should She ever—which heaven forbid!—desert this earthly plain, I shall fight the puritans unto the death and protect Westminster Abbey round the clock, as Her Most Glorious Majesty lies in state for three months during the preparation of Her effigy and catafalque. Thereafter, I shall personally ward off any rogues and vagabonds who may dare to intrude upon Her eternal resting place, loyally guarding Her sepulchre and protecting it with my body. And I shall keep the papists away too.

Eliza is the fairest Queen!

Thursday

I hope she get's stabbed.

Stabbed with the necessary medical injections that help her on a way to a speedy recovery. Jesus what did you think I meant? That's sick! Your sick!

Pink Gregory

Quote from: SpiderChrist on October 20, 2021, 06:09:02 PM
yes the quinn was anointed by god hisself so if you hate the quinn you hate god and are goin to hell take that commies

have a lorra lorra lickle rest quinn

vanilla.coffee

She diagnosed a broken half shaft on her Landrover Defender 110 when she got stuck crossing a stream in the Highlands just a few years ago, just prior to an encounter with a large stag.
Quite capable of looking after herself that one.

jobotic

Should distract from the thousand deaths a week of unimportant proles who are barely even people at least.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on October 20, 2021, 03:57:11 PM
Might put a dampener on her jubilee celebrations next year if she ends up being dead.

Here's fun! If she * does* cark it before then, why not prolong this thread into one in which- *snicker*- we pretend she's still alive! Then we can carry on the Jubilee celebrations on this very thread! Intespersing the '" The Queen Is Alive, Lads!" Comments with - *mar bar*- posts like " Hope she pulls through" and " This cunt dead yet?" ! ROFL ( Republicans Overedgelordishly Fucking Laffing)!
Also given the uncanny  way that top " Born Erect"  and Motorhead video cameoing Liztwo Lookalike Jeanette Charles aged contemperaneously with the old girl, she'll probably die the day after she does, so we can't be relying on her to pull the nation through.

Cuellar

Captain Z

Could have sworn she died a few years ago.

touchingcloth

When the queen actually dies the palace staff and politicians won't actually say "the queen is dead" like in films in case it causes a panic, so they're all supposed to say "London Bridge is dead".

Cuellar

London Bridge has had a massive stroke and voided London Bridge's bowels everywhere

Twit 2

touchingcloth

London Bridge has been on a jubilee tour of a cannery and has become very sadly canned.

chveik

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 20, 2021, 08:04:44 PM
Here's fun! If she * does* cark it before then, why not prolong this thread into one in which- *snicker*- we pretend she's still alive! Then we can carry on the Jubilee celebrations on this very thread! Intespersing the '" The Queen Is Alive, Lads!" Comments with - *mar bar*- posts like " Hope she pulls through" and " This cunt dead yet?" ! ROFL ( Republicans Overedgelordishly Fucking Laffing)!
Also given the uncanny  way that top " Born Erect"  and Motorhead video cameoing Liztwo Lookalike Jeanette Charles aged contemperaneously with the old girl, she'll probably die the day after she does, so we can't be relying on her to pull the nation through.

that sounds pretty fun when you put it that way

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ Well, I *did* preface my proposal with " Here's fun!"

As all the boys and girls of CaB agree, you know where you are with Lisa.

touchingcloth

Thursday

PaulTMA

It'd be weird if someone like Justin Trousersnake died on the same day and she was relegated to pages 4 & 5

pancreas

People, please. A woman has died.

idunnosomename

imagine. imagine if she died though. just imagine

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 20, 2021, 10:12:37 PM
imagine. imagine if she died though. just imagine

One day she will, inshallah. Note this is NOT me suggesting it would be hilarious if her moment came at the hands of one of those islamic hijack maniacs.

shiftwork2

Good.  I am glad she is dead.

Johnny Foreigner

Time to end the disastrous democratic experiment.

Enzo

GoblinAhFuckScary

go to the pub for a few hours. check back on thread. queen not dead. fucking shite forum

Captain Z

Quote from: Enzo on October 20, 2021, 11:10:10 PM
Great stuff guys!

I enjoy these references but does Private Eye still run this bit? I haven't picked up a copy since 2015.