Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:10:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What shall I call our new kittens?

Started by holyzombiejesus, November 11, 2021, 10:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Kankurette

Chedney Honks

Super Mario Bros.

And Super Mario Bros. 2

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I think My Little Bare Bottom is a beautiful name for a kitten. Call the other one Pound.

Bigfella

Either Missus & Slocombe or Shrodinger & Pavlov

Attila

seepage

SpiderChrist

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Endicott

Johnny Yesno

Mum and Dad.

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on November 11, 2021, 10:32:52 PM
Getting 2 kittens in a fortnight. 2 brothers, black & black/white. My little boy is a fucking idiot and his suggestions so far are 'kitten', 'my little bare bottom', 'nuggety custard', 'Guggle Nunny' and 'Bumpy Tanna'. I used to say I would call two cats Raskalnikov and Kinski but I'm not sure and it's been vetoed anyway. I should maybe not be allowed to name animals as previously I have named other cats McCarthy (after Jon, my favourite Port Vale player), Aidan (as in Moffatt) and Dave. Any ideas?

Blimey, those are embarrassing cat names. Go with one of your boy's suggestions instead.

poo

Kelvin

Absolutely howling at your sons suggestions, HZJ.

Jittlebags

Blofeld and Mr Bond. When you hear the cat flap, you can either do "I've been expecting you Mr Bond", or if it's the other cat "Wrong Pushy".[nb]see Diamonds Are Forever[/nb]

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on November 11, 2021, 10:32:52 PM
Getting 2 kittens in a fortnight. 2 brothers, black & black/white. My little boy is a fucking idiot and his suggestions so far are 'kitten', 'my little bare bottom', 'nuggety custard', 'Guggle Nunny' and 'Bumpy Tanna'. I used to say I would call two cats Raskalnikov and Kinski but I'm not sure and it's been vetoed anyway. I should maybe not be allowed to name animals as previously I have named other cats McCarthy (after Jon, my favourite Port Vale player), Aidan (as in Moffatt) and Dave. Any ideas?

Imagine standing outside shouting "My little bare bottom, come in now! My little bare bottom, it's time for tea!"

Fambo Number Mive

Why not name them after your two favourite CAB posters?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Jittlebags on November 12, 2021, 10:20:20 AM
Blofeld and Mr Bond. When you hear the cat flap, you can either do "I've been expecting you Mr Bond", or if it's the other cat "Wrong Pushy".[nb]see Diamonds Are Forever[/nb]

Oddfeld and Blojob.

Kankurette

My cat is named after Gary Speed. With Nigel as a middle name, after Nigel Pearson, because he is a psycho.
Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 12, 2021, 10:36:27 AM
Imagine standing outside shouting "My little bare bottom, come in now! My little bare bottom, it's time for tea!"
"Guggle Nunny! Guggle Nunny!"

HZJ's kid should be allowed to name all their pets.

Fambo Number Mive

Imagine if a friend came round for tea and you wanted to show him/her your new cat. "Have you seen my little bare bottom? Look how furry he is"

The Mollusk

My Little Bare Bottom's got worms. It's a nightmare trying to give him the medicine.

My Little Bare Bottom's around here somewhere. He is quite shy but if you shake this box of treats he might come out.

My Little Bare Bottom keeps catching mice, but he'll have your arm off if you try to take them off him.

Kankurette

It reminds me of that Joyce Grenfell sketch about the teacher telling the kids a story. "No, Sidney, Silly Old Fat Man is not a good name for a bunny rabbit."

thenoise

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 12, 2021, 10:36:59 AM
Why not name them after your two favourite CAB posters?

Naming a kitten "poo" might get a bit confusing (poo is on the sofa, etc).

As for this cunt, well, as if they need any more encouragement

Tony Tony Tony

My Philosophy tutor at college had two kittens called Anaximander and Anaximenes. He hilariously used to claim the names were longer than the cats themselves.

They weren't though and he was a cunt of the first order.

Do as Syd Barrett did - Rover and Fido.

Alberon

Muslimsaregay and Iluvdonkeycock

or

Mrs Slocombe's Vagina and Bigbouncingtesticles

or

Hsssss and Ffsssss if you want them to piss off all the time.

MojoJojo