Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:26:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What shall I call our new kittens?

Started by holyzombiejesus, November 11, 2021, 10:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Gregory

pancreas

mothman

jobotic

When it inevitably goes missing you can put up posters that say "Have you seen My Little Bare Bottom? Please look in your shed"

Some great names here but remember they won't always be kittens, one day they'll be grown cats looking to have successful careers and they'll need serious names, like Mr Udigawa.

Giorgio, which is Italian for Gary, and Gaspard, which is French for Gary.

bgmnts

Cyrax and Orange Drink.

Jason and The Argonauts.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: jobotic on November 12, 2021, 03:34:06 PM
When it inevitably goes missing you can put up posters that say "Have you seen My Little Bare Bottom? Please look in your shed"

Quote from: flotemysost on November 12, 2021, 12:59:50 AM
This is superb tbf, fair play to your boy. Imagine if one of them goes missing (god forbid etc). HAS ANYONE SEEN MY LITTLE BARE BOTTOM? CASH REWARD!

CHECK OUT and THIS DUNCE?

Das Reboot

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on November 11, 2021, 10:32:52 PM
after Jon, my favourite Port Vale player

Could your boy get behind the idea of calling one Bogie?

Kankurette

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Das Reboot on November 12, 2021, 04:05:14 PM
Could your boy get behind the idea of calling one Bogie?

He actually mentioned that, although is blissfully unaware of the midfield maestro. He wanted to call both cats 'the bogies'.

markburgle

I used a cat-name generator to name my cat. You type in the gender and colour and then it starts spitting em out. 3rd or 4th was "Lester". Boom. Job done

You could call them Holyjesuszombie's Kitten One and Holyjesuszombie's Kitten Two.

greencalx

Although all of our cats have had official names, I've generally always called them "cat". They don't care, and we've only ever had one at a time so it's always obvious which cat I mean.

I am reminded of a snippet read out on the News Quiz a long time ago about some parents who named both their sons Murdo. They were reported as saying "they are named after different Murdos, so there's no confusion".

So call them both Murdo.

Cold Meat Platter

Chuck and Norris. Named after Chuck Biscuits the drummer for the band Danzig and Norris McWhirter the racist brainbox.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Guys I reckon hzj is going to ignore all these fine selections and call them Bifida Boy and Whiffo

Das Reboot

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on November 12, 2021, 09:56:18 PM
He actually mentioned that, although is blissfully unaware of the midfield maestro. He wanted to call both cats 'the bogies'.

The other one should be Boogie in recognition of THAT goal.

mothman

imitationleather

Doesn't Bob Mortimer name cats for people?

@ him. Imagine having cats that Bob Mortimer himself has named. You won't have to if you grow a pair and do it, boy!

My bare little bottom keeps pooing on the kitchen floor.

McChesney Duntz

Baoht Z'uqqa‑Mogg, The Bringer of Pestilence and Max.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Emotional Support Peacock on November 13, 2021, 09:31:17 PM
My bare little bottom keeps pooing on the kitchen floor.

I would shove My Little Bare Bottom through the catflap as soon as I noticed this was about to happen.

Spanking My Little Bare Bottom would be an overreaction, though.

imitationleather

Genuinely wish I'd given my pair the AI-generated Tom Glitter and Pompompurr. Those are as good as cat names are going to get.

Once my current set die I'll get a new duo and call them that, I guess.

Alberon

Quote from: imitationleather on November 13, 2021, 09:30:44 PM
Doesn't Bob Mortimer name cats for people?

Threat Level Tesco was one that had me giggling for hours.

Cold Meat Platter

Meathook and Shotgun.
Cannon and Large.
Goblin and Burgers
Chaka Demus and Pliers

poo

dissolute ocelot

Wattle and Daub. Or if they're girls, Deeley and Dennings.