Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:58:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rittenhouse cleared of charges

Started by bgmnts, November 19, 2021, 06:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absolutely staggering. Though does set a precedent for turning up tooled up to fuck the next time it kicks off, which will presumably be... Tonight?

chveik

for fucks sake

murder now legal in the state of wisconsin etc.

imitationleather

This is really gonna trigger the libs

druss

jobotic

He travelled from a another state armed with a semi-automatic.

Clearly self-defence.

Lucky for the cunt he got a right-wing racist cunt for a judge.

SteveDave

Is he not going to be plugged the minute he's out of the court?

imitationleather

On the upside, this should give the All Gas No Brakes/Channel 5 guys some amazing stuff to work with.

Mobius

Wonderful Butternut

As I said around the time all this shit was going off, the sooner that hole of a country descends into outright Civil War the better.

Too many shitbags and shitbag enablers, it no longer deserves to exist.

Paul Calf

Bernice

imitationleather

Hands up who had hoped he'd died of 'vid

McChesney Duntz

And fucking Matt fucking Gaetz is on record as saying he's willing to offer him a job as a congressional fucking intern. God, I hate this fucking fucking country I'm trapped in.

Quote from: imitationleather on November 19, 2021, 07:04:05 PMHands up who had hoped he'd died of 'vid

more virile and potent than ever, I thrive on justice being served

Mister Six

bgmnts

chveik

i bet the taliban tribunals are more fair

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: McChesney Duntz on November 19, 2021, 07:05:53 PMAnd fucking Matt fucking Gaetz is on record as saying he's willing to offer him a job as a congressional fucking intern. God, I hate this fucking fucking country I'm trapped in.

Someone needs to tell him Kyle's not 17 anymore.

jobotic

Came to laugh at his political opponents being murdered.

Fuck this.

Quote from: jobotic on November 19, 2021, 07:11:16 PMCame to laugh at his political opponents being murdered.

Fuck this.

HOT TAKE

chveik

thought this piece of shit was banned

Video Game Fan 2000

I don't understand why people are shocked. Isn't this exactly the kind of thing American gun and self-defense laws are designed to protect?

He's going to be a millionaire giving talks on how to defend property against "rioters" at right wing conventions and gun shows over the next few years.

imitationleather

It'll all make sense to us when the sympathetic Netflix series filmed from his point of view is released.

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 19, 2021, 07:14:25 PMI don't understand why people are shocked. Isn't this exactly the kind of thing American gun and self-defense laws are designed to protect?

He's going to be a millionaire giving talks on how to defend property against "rioters" at right wing conventions and gun shows over the next few years.

b-b-b-but Twitter and CNN said!!!!!

Kankurette

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 19, 2021, 07:14:25 PMI don't understand why people are shocked. Isn't this exactly the kind of thing American gun and self-defense laws are designed to protect?

That's the worst thing. How depressingly inevitable it is.

Cuntbeaks

I'll be surprised if someone doesn't "defend" themselves with a gun shortly and shoot the cunt in the face.

That pathetic mongo act he did while taking the oath was worthy of death sentence in itself, the scrotum faced CUNT.