Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:00:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New CaB Banner?

Started by QDRPHNC, November 20, 2021, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

Favicon. Happy to take any feedback or suggestions.

Barry Admin

Ooooh! Thanks for all this :-D

pigamus

madhair60

ONCE AGAIN THE SHEER DISRESPECT

madhair60

Jokes aside the current banner looks GREAT!

bgmnts

Very sexy banner if I may say so.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: madhair60 on November 21, 2021, 05:40:47 PMONCE AGAIN THE SHEER DISRESPECT

With your permission may I rejig your banner to fit the dimensions? That way Barry doesn't have to faff around with sizing to switch them up.

madhair60

Quote from: QDRPHNC on November 21, 2021, 05:43:10 PMWith your permission may I rejig your banner to fit the dimensions? That way Barry doesn't have to faff around with sizing to switch them up.

Haha, sure

McChesney Duntz

Yeah, that's just fab. Nicely done.

QDRPHNC

DrGreggles

greencalx

Love it! With all the talent on here we* ought to be able to come up with the best-looking website in the known universe.

* By "we" I mean "you", as I have no discernible skills in graphic design

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Could you Photoshop the CaB banner onto this nonce bonce?

chveik

QDRPHNC

Johnny Yesno

The new banner and favicon are great Q.

Mr_Simnock

What a great new banner, top work Q

Butchers Blind

Glebe

I particularly like the way Cook seems to be casting his wry eye over forum goers!

GoblinAhFuckScary

Noodle Lizard

I like the new banner a lot. Good job, all!

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Glebe on November 21, 2021, 06:44:54 PMI particularly like the way Cook seems to be casting his wry eye over forum goers!

With the pictures of two sets of eyes surveying the boards, I look forward to a decrease in the incidence of petty crime on CaB.

shoulders

brillant new banner.  works really with the new site layout

Beagle 2

GoblinAhFuckScary

QDRPHNC

Hah! Yes, let's do an CaB meme version.

mothman

Quote from: QDRPHNC on November 21, 2021, 08:00:42 PMHah! Yes, let's do an CaB meme version.
You could have someone different in each letter. Ron - and his wife, Fritzl, Windsor Davies in the cupboard, the guy eating breakfast in the cafe... who else? The girl who couldn't get a Christmas job...

QDRPHNC

This is what I managed to throw together. Maybe for special occasions? And if anyone has decent source images of old memes, please post them here. Waxwork Rene seems lost to time.