Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:08:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Took my dead child to the ideal home show

Started by itsfredtitmus, November 21, 2021, 10:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

He was completely dead, completely fucking dead and limb- but people loved it! They gave ma a lot of attention! I loved the attention!

madhair60

And that's supposed to be funny, is it? A dead child? That's the sort of thing considered "fair game" to the reprobates of CaB?

Lemming

Poobum

Phew, I was worried by how distended and pale they were. Big relief now I know they are dead.

madhair60

Oh, well done, Cook'd and Bomb'd. A decomposing child's corpse. What hilarious yuks will you dream up next?

batwings

No wonder dead children don't post here anymore.

shoulders

Well I was appalled and very nearly walked out to see dead children wheeled out like this for the purpose of your cheap jokes. I think it's a shameful display of vulgarity, I think the dead children have conducted themselves with considerable dignity and you've conducted yourself as an arsehole.

Captain Z

Thanks for reminding me why I cut my time spent on this forum down from 9 hours per day to 8.5 hours per day.

shiftwork2

Worse, this is a substitution of dead child for a problem chimp.

Is a dead child comparable to a problem chimp, and if so why do you consider a problem chimp to be funny in the first place?  Then there's the race angle and the paedo angle.

Thread's spiralling out of control