Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:22:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

tell me how you would use the permission to touch your genitals, if granted

Started by Replies From View, November 22, 2021, 12:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Glebe

Hands off, you greedy guts! I can't leave my testicles to cool on a windowsill without the likes of ye thinking "Now for a feast! Sloo!"

Replies From View

Glebe

I do not think you have the right to say this. Just passing people off like that is not a civilised way to behave.

Now go to work it's nearly 8AM.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on November 22, 2021, 07:55:01 AMI do not think you have the right to say this. Just passing people off like that is not a civilised way to behave.

Now go to work it's nearly 8AM.

you aren't getting any permission granted due to your sense of entitlement throughout all of this thread.

absolutely no permission granted so go away

Dr Rock

I'm sorry, mine have retired. They are currently in the Cotswolds.

Glebe

I feel very entitled to have my genitals touched. I shall be updating you all throughout the day in how its going. Thanks once again Replies for your kind offer!

Replies From View

go away with your ghastly concepts.  you have gained no traction here

popcorn

I would just do humble modest stuff like place them inside my pants

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on November 22, 2021, 12:26:34 PMI would just do humble modest stuff like place them inside my pants

How quaint!  Yes you may touch your genitals if you would like to.

popcorn

now I am just placing my genitals into my pants

for several minutes time

my hand and genitals are shielded by my pants so you can't do anything

>:----)

Glebe

Replies From View

glebe you have reached critical mass of being unwelcome here

you may not touch your genitals so fuck off

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on November 22, 2021, 05:15:23 PMcan I touch glebe's genitals

actually you can, yes.  if he tries to reach down and touch them himself, you can swipe his hands away too

Replies From View

you're welcome - I like to feel like I am doing something good for society, and I am

Glebe

You seem to be obsessed with touching men's genitals Replies it's so embarrassing!

Replies From View

Glebe

You certainly have your own genitals protected with those new trousers you stole!