Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:42:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PC Gone Mad(ness)?

Started by paruses, November 22, 2021, 11:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paruses

Am certain I just posted in the PC Gone Mad sub forum that lives in Picture Box. Has it disappeared (temporarily)? I can't see the post under My Posts either.

I'm going to have to start making notes on myself like in Memento to keep track of stuff I do.

JesusAndYourBush

Pc forum is inside the tv shows forum, and at the time of writing both forums seem to have vanished.

paruses

Ah - yes. Assume it's an update thing as that was there 5 mins ago but not now. That has to come back as it's got the Ads thread in it which is one of the few things I get joy from in life!

Goldentony

I named the sub forum and it was my call to shutter it and picture box because IMO telly and computers are shite

Barry Admin

Moved it all about, still there 😅

PC Gone Mad now off the games forum. Picture Box bumped up on the front page. Covid forum made a sub board of GB. Wimblewrong and Aubrey moved to HS Art, can move the former back when it's in season.

Barry Admin

Ok yeah they've somehow vanished when I log out lol, hang on

imitationleather

No one watches telly these days anyway.

Barry Admin

That is a very weird error, let me know when they appear again on the front page. I'm just doing an error check this so it'll be a bit slow for the next while until that finishes.

mothman

It's certainly sluggish right now...

Barry Admin

Yeah unavoidable sorry.

Is there any sign of Picture Box on the front page yet?

mothman

Mobius

feel like pure shit just want picture box back

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 22, 2021, 11:50:41 PMMoved it all about, still there 😅

PC Gone Mad now off the games forum. Picture Box bumped up on the front page. Covid forum made a sub board of GB. Wimblewrong and Aubrey moved to HS Art, can move the former back when it's in season.

I can see pc gone mad as a sub of the games forum, and wimblewrong as a sub of hs art, but picture box, covid forum and ask aubrey are still awol.

Barry Admin

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 23, 2021, 01:16:06 AMI can see pc gone mad as a sub of the games forum, and wimblewrong as a sub of hs art, but picture box, covid forum and ask aubrey are still awol.

Thanks, it's so weird. I'm disabling some stuff now, let me know if they show up.

JesusAndYourBush

JesusAndYourBush

Now that's weird. General bullshit just disappeared off the main page, and checking my posts from my profile all the posts in gb aren't visible (as has been the same for the tv forum) but clicking back in my browser I'm back in gb and can post to it.

Malcy

general Bullshit and Picture box not available for me on main page of forum and very very pissed. Not helpful. Where they gone?

Barry Admin

Yeah that was a fucking nightmare, think it's all fixed now?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Everything's showing up for me now Barry

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 22, 2021, 11:50:41 PMMoved it all about, still there 😅

Everything seems present and correct apart from ask aubrey.

Barry Admin

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 23, 2021, 01:37:11 AMEverything seems present and correct apart from ask aubrey.

Moved to HS Art.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 23, 2021, 01:37:25 AMMoved to HS Art.

I don't see it there (not that it's high priority since it's read only). The list of latest posts at the bottom of the main page are gone too.

Edit: Aubrey is there now.

JesusAndYourBush

Latest posts are there. Just noticed a little arrow to open them (Info centre). Didn't know that opened and closed, it's always been open.

Barry Admin

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 23, 2021, 01:46:20 AMI don't see it there (not that it's high priority since it's read only). The list of latest posts at the bottom of the main page are gone too.

Edit: Aubrey is there now.

Great, just fixed Aubrey, glad it worked. And have you got this collapsed:

Edit: ha yeah okay. Glad it's sorted.