Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:27:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Replies keeps wearing other peoples' trousers.

Started by Glebe, November 23, 2021, 10:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Yo people I've just discovered that Replies keeps wearing other peoples' trousers. He won't put on his own trousers, when he gets up in the morning he goes and takes somebody else's trousers.

If this keeps up then other people's trousers will go missing and then they'll have to buy new pairs. But this can be expensive and so they will have to borrow trousers off other people. They in turn will run out of trousers, and there'll be lots of confusion about trousers, with people borrowing their trousers from other people, who will have to secure new pairs of other peoples trousers in order to walk around during the day wearing trousers.

D'you know, Replies actually had to cheek to mock somebody who's trousers he stole, just earlier on I heard he saying "Michael, where's your troooousers?!?"

Replies From View

I don't understand how this is supposedly such a terrible thing to do when they never fit me properly.  It's a massive inconvenience and if anything people should be thanking me.

Glebe

You are size 60 but my you keep taking everyone's size 32 trousers.

Poobum

I'm still in them! Gerrout! We're trying to walk in two very different directions and getting nowhere.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on November 23, 2021, 12:38:52 PMYou are size 60 but my you keep taking everyone's size 32 trousers.

The 60 is my entire body; the 32 is the trousers and they are absurd in their bagginess

Replies From View

Quote from: Poobum on November 23, 2021, 04:59:21 PMI'm still in them! Gerrout! We're trying to walk in two very different directions and getting nowhere.

Your fault for going against the grain of where I need to go

Glebe

We know who wears the trousers in your house!*

*You do as you are always stealing peoples' trousers.

Replies From View

No advantage, is it.  I can wear one pair at a time.

popcorn

It is an honour to have one's trousers worn by RFV!

Glebe

I'm glad clothes shops having changing rooms because I'd like Replies to be out 'From View' when he's popping on his troozers!

Replies From View

I don't like the phrase "keeps" wearing them because it has the potential to imply I am wearing the same trousers more than once.

To clarify:  I wear each pair only the once, for only a couple of hours sometimes, and they go straight in the bin afterwards.  They are thrown away so that they can be of no use to anyone else, and I ensure they are in perfect condition beforehand to maximise my own inner peace that I am being wasteful.

Sometimes I feel bad that I am throwing away perfectly good trousers, so I slash them with a Stanley knife or set them alight first.

Glebe

Such a waste of trousers. You should 'keeps' them.

Replies From View

Mate how would I be able to store all those trousers

I am not made of storage

Glebe

It is as often as not that one would be wearing clean troozers. Please get your facts right before you post.

Replies From View

It's not Ernst Fletcher

what do you put the trimmed off legs in

popcorn

I wonder how Replies will deal with Glebe's famous unbending iron trousers.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on November 24, 2021, 05:17:02 PMI wonder how Replies will deal with Glebe's famous unbending iron trousers.

I'll give them a try of course, then melt them down.  All par for the course

popcorn

It's the one pair Glebe felt sure not even Replies From View could wear!

Glebe

Tried going for my daily run in them iron trousers. Knackered by the time I got to the end of the drive!

Quote from: Poobum on November 23, 2021, 04:59:21 PMI'm still in them! Gerrout! We're trying to walk in two very different directions and getting nowhere.

Oliver Hardy "unimpressed" by Stan Laurel's latest script, "You'll have to do better than that, mate "