Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:17:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

gordon ramsey except he's addicted to haribos and thinks all other food is trash

Started by Replies From View, November 22, 2021, 09:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

SHEPHERDS PIE GOES BIN.  LINE UP WITH TRAYS OF FUCKIN TANGFASTICS GET YOUR FAMILY NUTS OUT OF THIS BUSINESS IT'S TIME TO KNUCKLE DOWN FUCKIN JELLY FRIED EGG THINGS AND SQUIDGY HEARTS AND THAT

FUCK YOU

Greg Torso

CALL THIS SOURMIX YOU CASTRATED CHIPFORK NULLO I WILL FUCK YOU INTO NEXT WEEK'S BOTTLE BIN YOU BLOODY GREAT WALLY

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, IF A CHILD EATS THIS IT WILL BECOME INSANE WITH RAGE

IT ISN'T SOUR AT ALL AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

my grandfather no listen you fucker my grandfather died in the mud at costa coffee to bring secret fucking haribs and bows back to our sainted shores so we could make haribo sweeties a British - a Briii-hii-tissh - institution you fucking french bastard

NOW GET IN THAT OVEN AND MAKE THAT SOURMIX

Glebe

"Are you a fucking idiot? You don't put gummy bears on a hob, they'll melt!"

frajer

KIDS AND GROWN UPS LOVE THEM SO
COOK ME SOME FUCKING HARIBO

Yes chef

PARDON

Yes haribo chef

Midas

for my ultimate starmix, first start with a knob of butter. next - bag of starmix - in. season. the secret is to throat-fuck starmix fistfuls like you're stuffing a turkey. be generous. don't be afraid to pack them in tightly. drizzle with olive oil. serve. the perfect starmix, in seconds.

Glebe

Mr Farenheit

I've just been front of house yeah? in 15 minutes yeah? a whole fucking army of gummy bears is going to come into this kitchen and hit us like a ton of fucking bricks. Are you fucking listening to me, big boy?

Glebe

"THAT'S ENOUGH STARMIX ON TOP OF THAT CAKE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO FUCKING POISON THE CUSTOMERS?! FUCK ME!"

Replies From View

RAW SOURMIX WITHIN THE SAME CONTAINER AS SOURMIX THAT HAS MELTED IN A CAR

GMTV

Gets a two kilogram box of tangfastics and proceeds to further season them with rock sour sugar from an oversized handheld spice grinder

Midas

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

frajer

Good morning chef Ramsey

CHANGED MY NAME YOU MUG, CALL ME CHEF STARMIX