Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:18:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PFFR - Teenage Euthanasia - debuted Sept 2021 on Adult Swim

Started by NoSleep, November 24, 2021, 08:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSleep

A search surprisingly doesn't bring up any results for this latest series from PFFR on this forum. I only just discovered it had been released when I searched to see what PFFR had been up to recently. CaB would have been all over a new series by PFFR a few years back.

Anyone else watched this yet?

Small Man Big Horse

There's a very short thread here: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=89743.0

And despite what I said I've still not watched more of it, but will at some point.

NoSleep

Surprising that the first thread didn't come up when I searched (reliably started by Petey). Haven't begun to watch it as yet but your positive review for the 1st episode is promising, even though it didn't compel you to continue.

Small Man Big Horse

I've noticed that the CaB google search thing isn't as reliable as it once was, and only knew about the thread as I remembered contributing to it. Not continuing has more to do with my semi-obsessive film watching right now too as I'm not watching many tv shows, rather than reflecting on the quality of the show.