Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:26:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I just bought an expensive new keyboard

Started by Retinend, November 24, 2021, 01:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retinend

Retinend

`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]asdfghjkl;'#\zxcvbnm,./¬!"£$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOP{}ASDFGHJKL:@~|ZXCVBNM<>?

yep they all work

Retinend

now I guess I just wait until I have a thought to write down

Retinend

oh I can write the numbers until I think of something to say

one

Retinend

Retinend

three

oh I can only write a post every minute

four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen ready?

Retinend

Retinend

fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty-one twenty-two twenty-three twenty-four twenty-five twenty-six

Retinend

twenty-seven twenty-eight twenty-nine thirty thirty-one thirty-two thirty-three thirty-four

shoulders

Retinend

thirty five

the thing is that you're only getting half the effect by reading this what you need to do is get an expensive keyboard and start typing on it and you'd be happy like me

Retinend

thirty-six thirty-seven thirty-eight thirty-nine forty wheeeey

Retinend

forty-one more like "faulty" one why not "fourty" instead of "forty"? oh that was a thought don't think: post

Retinend

forty-one forty-two forty-three forty-four forty-five forty-six forty-seven forty eight forty nine

Retinend

Fambo Number Mive

Retinend

i dunno i haven't checked but the only one you ever need to use is F11 anyway

Retinend

Retinend

fifty fifty-one fifty-two fifty-three fifty-four fifty-five fifty-six fifty-seven fifty-eight fifty-nine sixty sixty-one sixty-two sixty-three sixty-four sixty-five sixty-six sixty-seven sixty-eight sixty nine seventy seventy-one seventy-two seventy-three seventy-four seventy-five seventy-six seventy-seven seventy-eight seventy-nine eighty eighty-one eighty-two eighty-three eighty-four eighty-five eighty-six eighty-seven eighty-eight eighty-nine ninety ninety-one ninety-two ninety-three ninety-four ninety-five ninety-six ninety-seven ninety-eight ninety-nine one hundred!