Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:59:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Started by JesusAndYourBush, November 21, 2021, 09:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusAndYourBush

Is Ant wearing a toupee?  He has this weird quiff perched on top of his head like a hat, and it's got kindof a reddish tint, different to the rest of his hair.

Malcy

Thought it was quite a boring first episode. That DJ is a right pain in the arse. I think Danny's eating trial will be a laugh though, he's shitting it.

JesusAndYourBush

I laughed at that guy confessing in the 'diary room'/'bush telegraph'(whatever they're calling it this series) to having a secret stash of herbs and spices he was going to use to make the beans and rice more tasty, and promptly having them confiscated.  At least Gillian McKeith managed to use some of hers for a few days first.

Quote from: Malcy on November 22, 2021, 01:25:52 PMI think Danny's eating trial will be a laugh though, he's shitting it.

He was a fool to admit to being a gipper, now he's gonna be boringly voted to do every trial.

I think this is all part of his master plan. Keep getting flashes of "yes, yes, it's all coming together" on his face.
Hopefully he's going to be entertainingly mardy at least.

You always know ITV are scraping the barrel when they throw in a dingle. I wonder who pulled out at the last minute.

Yeah, it was a bit boring, wasn't it? I didn't watch it last year for various reasons so I was hoping this'd be a good one. We'll see.
I don't think Ant's wearing a toupee, but Dec is looking a lot wider than I remember.

That trial where they walk the plank and stare at that light thing for a full 60 seconds. Surely they should have realised by now that that does not make good telly.
Good job Dec didn't make his "I wouldn't be turning over right now, would you Ant?"
"Mnnn, ad meveez gur and mek a cup a tea, like"

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on November 22, 2021, 03:09:22 PMThat trial where they walk the plank and stare at that light thing for a full 60 seconds. Surely they should have realised by now that that does not make good telly.

Yeah it was dull, and as soon as they pressed the button the loser should have dropped there and then rather than making everyone wait and milking it some more.

And they should have made the other 4 walk the plank too.  It must have cost some time and money to build that thing, they could have got more use out of it.

Malcy

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 22, 2021, 03:49:05 PMYeah it was dull, and as soon as they pressed the button the loser should have dropped there and then rather than making everyone wait and milking it some more.

And they should have made the other 4 walk the plank too.  It must have cost some time and money to build that thing, they could have got more use out of it.

It amazes me how often they go back to the same old stuff. Even setting it in Wales hasn't provided much more in terms of variety of trials other than a Sheep's testicle instead of Kangaroo!

jobotic

I respect people's right to be addressed however they wish, I do, but if I had to spend weeks with Naughty Boy I'd have to ask him what his real name was.

I hope Danny Dyer will appear later, as Pwoper Norty boy

Malcy

Quote from: jobotic on November 22, 2021, 05:24:46 PMI respect people's right to be addressed however they wish, I do, but if I had to spend weeks with Naughty Boy I'd have to ask him what his real name was.

I hope Danny Dyer will appear later, as Pwoper Norty boy

I hadn't heard of him before but I think he said his name was Shah. Think Corrie's Simon Gregson aka Steve MacDonald and EE's Adam Woodyatt aka legendary Ian Beale are the two latecomers

JesusAndYourBush

mothman

We're wondering it they rather hastily cut the Clink thing short once they realised they were in danger of having not one but two celebs walk...

JesusAndYourBush

I don't think it's ended early, the divide of the 2 camps usually ends on Day 4 when 2 extra people are sent in, and it's day 4 today.

JesusAndYourBush

No, you're right, they have ended it early.  They're back now, at the beginning of the episode.  That normally wouldn't have happened until the end of the episode when they bring the new 2 in (assuming they even bring them in today? Normally they'd trail that ahead of time and it's not even been mentioned yet.)

mothman

They have trailed bringing in the final two, tomorrow, they're both doing the trial although the other ten think THEY are.

timebug

I think this years is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Who the feck are most of this lot? Okay, Richard 'look at me!' Madeley is on, and I know Louise Minchin from the Beeb news. Ginola was a footiest many years ago, and Arlene 'Gollum' Phillips is quite well known, even though I never have(and never will!) watched Stricly Poncing about. The screamer ,who is called Snoochie or some such bollocks, is already getting on my wick. I think I will probably sit this one out!

jobotic

They've killed Richard!*

* they probably haven't but they have hospitalised him.

JesusAndYourBush

I literally just heard the news of that on the radio and came here to post it.  Hospitalised in the early hours of the morning, so not as part of any of the fun & games.

jobotic

Alberon

They're still picking bits of Madeley out of the grill of Ant's car.

JesusAndYourBush

Madeley's left, because he 'broke the covid bubble' when he visited hospital.

Chollis

Bently Sheds

Madeley cracked me up with his trial:
"Ooh, the rotten fruit is cold!"
"Oh, there's too much offal! How will I find a star in all these guts?"
"These knots are really tight!"
"The string's wet!!"

It's like he expected to just walk into the trial area and simply pick 10 stars off a shelf. Has he never watched the show before?

JesusAndYourBush

The geography one was excruciating.  I'd love to know how long it took for them to complete it.

Malcy

Madeley was having a Partridge moment when they were talking about music.

mothman

Eleven stars notwithstanding, I'm not convinced Naughty Boy is the Sharpest Tool.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: mothman on November 26, 2021, 09:47:10 PMEleven stars notwithstanding, I'm not convinced Naughty Boy is the Sharpest Tool.

That trial was very easy.
Presumably deliberately so, to stop him walking.

Malcy

Cancelled tonight and tomorrow. The production area took a battering in the storm.

JesusAndYourBush

Looks like its cancelled again tonight as well.  At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they end up cancelling the whole thing.

Malcy

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 29, 2021, 04:25:12 PMLooks like its cancelled again tonight as well.  At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they end up cancelling the whole thing.

Supposedly back tomorrow but they said it would be back today so who knows.

BlodwynPig

Farce.

They cant even survive some wind while ensconced in a well fortified castle? Defeats the point of the show.

mothman

I'm trying to remember my medieval history... weren't all those castles the English built in Wales ultimately pointless?