Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:58:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Madeley DEAD SOON?

Started by Ron Maels Moustache, November 25, 2021, 01:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Had a bit of a funny turn while filming some show or other. Details vague.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/nov/25/richard-madeley-hospital-falling-ill-im-a-celebrity

Definitely on his way out I'd say.

Video Game Fan 2000

QuoteTV presenter has 'medical emergency' after episode in which he slid head first into rotten fruit and vegetables

We've all been there.

shiftwork2

I could actually imagine Richard Madeley resorting to serious illness to further his career.

JamesTC

He's like a big frog that died.

dissolute ocelot

Amazed there's not more IACGMOOH deaths to be honest, going from pampered life of luxury to eating raw rice in a wet hole. They're probably all hooked up to medical machines twice a day to pump them through of life-giving chemicals like Montgomery Burns. Wish all the poor innocent spiders they've killed would shoot webs and spidershit into their mouths till they suffocated. But spiders are sadly incapable of organising even a basic reality TV show let alone genocide.

Paul Calf

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Grave.

idunnosomename

madhair60

Sebastian Cobb

Always assumed Judy would be first.

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 25, 2021, 01:24:07 PMTV presenter has 'medical emergency' after episode in which he slid head first into rotten fruit and vegetables

That's no way to talk about poor Judy Finnegan.

Video Game Fan 2000

Butchers Blind

He blagging it. Probably couldn't stand being on the survival programme, fakes illness, removed from show, still keeps the fee to pay for Judy's gin intake.

thenoise

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 25, 2021, 01:54:47 PMImagine if he died though

Needs a high profile death to finally put to bed these dreadful celeb bollocks. I find the casual critter death really quite upsetting and the whole goading cunts to do dreadful things in exchange for an extra 15 minutes of their dwindling fame is even more tasteless, institutionalised bullying dressed up as light entertainment.

Would probably need to be someone a bit less annoying than Madeley tho.

pigamus

Ferris

This Mourning with Judy Not Richard

Spoon of Ploff

gilbertharding

pancreas

Hex Triplet

Please, a man has died, in a hole in a castle in Wales.

purlieu

BlodwynPig

Has anyone done the This Mourning one?

No? OK

Piss Dawning

Kelvin

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on November 25, 2021, 01:51:12 PMBut spiders are sadly incapable of organising even a basic reality TV show let alone genocide.

In fairness humans managed the latter far sooner than the former.

Kelvin

Bearing in mind he and Judy notoriously have an arrangement to shoot whoever gets sick first, this could all conceivably end with Judy Finnegan getting killed by armed police. 

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Video Game Fan 2000

JamesTC