Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:25:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Madeley DEAD SOON?

Started by Ron Maels Moustache, November 25, 2021, 01:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

judys top falls open and theres two coffins where her tits are with richards name on

Goldentony

big floating cemetery in the albert dock with a nonce leaping round on top

Hex Triplet

Dank skeleton with an Ali G beanie on it and a wreath saying booyakasha

H-O-W-L

QuoteIn Wednesday night's challenge, called Castle Kitchen Nightmares, Madeley hunted for 10 hidden stars in a room "full of castle critters" as rotten food including fish guts and offal was dumped on him from above.

Sorry, but if I did that to someone, even a consenting participant, I'd go to fucking prison. What has this shit cunt show become?

shoulders

Judy at tv awards ceremony so gone now she isn't so much a woman as a golf course

Madeley besides it still looking bullet proof, nowt behind the eyes like.

BlodwynPig

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

idunnosomename

This Mourning with Judy Not Richard

touchingcloth

I was thinking while reading this story that, you know, even when they sent celebrities to an island, the Nazis never put them in hospital. Just something to reflect on.

JesusAndYourBush

I was just thinking the other day (when they were making them walk the plank off the edge of a cliff (with bungee ropes)) that health and safety must be immense, to make sure they don't do an Edmonds.

Johnny Yesno

Truly, Madeley deeply buried.

DrGreggles

idunnosomename

i actually didn't clock at first this was part of that stupid iacgmooc show. it sucks. remember when Chris Tarrant was chuckling at weird Japanese game shows in the 90s?

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!!!!!!

purlieu

Video Game Fan 2000

Rockhard Madeley because its still autoerotic aphyxiation if it involves rotten fruit. I think someone posted the proper scientific name for corpse erections recently, like archangel boners or some shit.

Video Game Fan 2000

Paint the lid of the coffin like a map of the UK, then make a little hole and draw a tiny nonce on the deceased's erect penis.

FiremanJim

This Madeley's gone to heaven

Midas

You Say, We Pay
                  Go Grey
                  Pass Away
                  Decay

This Mortuary; an ashtray.

idunnosomename

hey remember the guy who jumped around on the map in the Albert Dock. turned out he was a MAP (minor-attracted person) himself!!!! hahaha!

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 25, 2021, 11:21:54 PMRockhard Madeley because its still autoerotic aphyxiation if it involves rotten fruit. I think someone posted the proper scientific name for corpse erections recently, like archangel boners or some shit.
Wikipedia calls it "angel lust" amid other less poetic turns of phrase.

Today's Richard and Judy book club selection is "Final Exit: The Practicalities of Self-Deliverance and Assisted Suicide for the Dying" by Derek Humphry. (Lots of second-hand copies on Abe Books.)

Uncle TechTip

Turns out he's fine, by the way. Also, ratings down 30% on last year. The two, not related.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm An Obscenity, Get Me Out Of Here!

Richard & Judy's Book of Condolences Club

The Mollusk

QuoteMadeley hunted for 10 hidden stars in a room "full of castle critters"

What sort of critters we talking here? I'd love to see Madeley get caked in diphtheria and thousand year old turds dropped from a garderobe.

Goldentony

castle so its vampires or pensioners

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on November 26, 2021, 12:24:03 AMTurns out he's fine, by the way. Also, ratings down 30% on last year. The two, not related.

This Mourning