Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:37:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Starmer's Labour: Ghouls and Tools on the Ship of Fools

Started by pancreas, September 30, 2021, 08:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Gregory

I feel like the Trilateral Commission just isn't as fun as the Freemasons.

king_tubby

https://twitter.com/CouncillorPaul_/status/1463566509754748931

QuoteA quick message to those retweeting that appalling image and saying they are 'not afraid to do so'.litigation isn't a joke it's a devastating and life altering experience and I would not wish it on anyone.I promise you Mr Corbyn's lawyers are NOT messing around . Stop and think!

Fuck around and find out.

Pink Gregory

Pissy little cowards, never expected consequences.

Cunts to a man.  Away with them.  Wishing eternal misery on them.

idunnosomename

wish he'd sued Simon Heffer tbh. guy is just a ballbag in a blazer. hard on for Enoch Powell. complete worthless sack of turds. but I bet he has a nice house he doesn't deserve

Sebastian Cobb

The fact he bottled it rather than realising he could've ran down the 'silenced by evil jam woke stasi' path and have Spiked et al run with it to get the donations piling in just goes to show he's not that bright.

king_tubby

Good interview with Zarah Sultana.

https://labourlist.org/2021/11/zarah-sultana-you-expect-support-and-solidarity-from-people-in-your-party/

QuoteComing back from bereavement leave earlier this month, Sultana tweeted an example of the abuse she receives. "I haven't had a single word of solidarity from the current leadership," she says. "Angela Rayner, Nick Thomas-Symonds, Louise Haigh, Kim Leadbeater, all of those guys got in touch – and I didn't get anything from the leadership at all." In fact, she adds: "I've never spoken to Keir." Asking questions at parliamentary party meetings is the closest they have had to a conversation, the Labour MP says.

Johnny Yesno

pigamus

I don't understand how that's even possible. I mean he must have passed her in a fucking corridor or something. He'd have to be going out of his way to do it. The cunt do nos jours

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: pigamus on November 25, 2021, 03:37:14 PMI don't understand how that's even possible. I mean he must have passed her in a fucking corridor or something. He'd have to be going out of his way to do it. The cunt do nos jours

He'll be like the new CEO we got whose first move upon taking over from the guy who purposefully had his desk in the middle of the open plan to 'know what's going on' and 'appear approachable' was to demand one of the meeting rooms got turned back into their own personal office.

"listening" to these people is a bunch of contrived appearances with people talking in front of them, while they source their actual information from the collated survey results.

Zetetic

Quote from: Zetetic on November 22, 2021, 03:29:41 PMPlaid/Labour agreement for the next three years of government:
https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/plaid2016/pages/11687/attachments/original/1637583075/The_Co-operation_Agreement.pdf?1637583075

Bits and pieces:
- Free school meals for all primary school pupils
- Implementation plan for National Care Service by 2023
- Immediate and radical action to address the proliferation of second homes
- Establish Unnos, a national construction company, ... to improve the supply of social and affordable housing
- Publish a White Paper to include proposals for a right to adequate housing [and] the role a system of fair rents (rent control) could have
- End homelessness
- Council tax reform – Reform one of the most regressive forms of taxation – which disproportionately impacts poorer areas of Wales – to make it fairer
- Work towards the creation of Ynni Cymru, a publicly-owned energy company for Wales, over the next two years
- Reform the Senedd, based on 80 to 100 Members
- A voting system, which is as proportional – or more – than the current one and have gender quotas in law.
- Put in place a framework to remove profit from the care of looked after children.
- Support the devolution of the administration of welfare and explore the necessary infrastructure required to prepare for it.
- We will call for the powers to legislate to improve the lives and protect the safety of Trans people in Wales to be devolved.

Good to see UK Labour celebrating this as much as you'd expect.

Sebastian Cobb

I saw here Welsh Labour opposed a lot of that prior to the agreement.

Quotepretty much everything in the labour/plaid agreement has been opposed by welsh labour or even voted against in the senedd.

for years it's been labour ams pontificating about how this stuff is fundamentally wrong, "fantasy politics", or posturing from nationalists/far left

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/1462746091737292801

Good that it's gone through though. I note from nation.cymru
QuoteLandlords are unhappy about a plan to establish rent controls in Wales, which they claim will force them to "sell up" their properties

Good?

Pink Gregory

Oh no, making their rent seeking economically unviable rather than expropriating or killing them, poor fuckin landlords my heart bleeds.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: jobotic on November 25, 2021, 10:09:27 AM

I don't think anything I've ever seen on C&B has made me laugh as much as this has, particularly the 2nd picture. It's perfect, his expression, the fact he's raised £30 (seems funnier than if he'd got nothing) and then the fact he's given up.

BlodwynPig

He could have been a contender. Tearing into the scummy left with Madeley on Good Morning Britain, a powerful performance on Question Time, a weekly shown on LBC, an invite to the Proud Boys convention in Georgia.

Flew too close to the sun.

Blumf

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 25, 2021, 08:26:47 PMI saw here Welsh Labour opposed a lot of that prior to the agreement.

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/1462746091737292801

Good that it's gone through though. I note from nation.cymru
QuoteLandlords are unhappy about a plan to establish rent controls in Wales, which they claim will force them to "sell up" their properties
Good?

And as we all know, when a landlord sells a property, it ceases to exist.

PlanktonSideburns

Delighted at even the dream of landlords getting their lives ruined in Wales

ajsmith2

Clueless old hasbeen talks a load of useless bollocks:

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19743889.tony-blair-urges-labour-reject-woke-ism-win-next-general-election/

short version: Blair sez Corbyn failed because he was too woke. Starmer is our man who can win, but he must reject 'woke'.

Blair has always been evil but he at least used to seem savvy and have a clue about what was actually going on in the world. This boiled cabbage fart of a third hand take would embarrass an impromptu vox pop session conducted in a nursing home.

Video Game Fan 2000

Wait, I thought Jormy Chordyards was a class reductionist relic from the 1970s who was completely tone deaf about women and identity, and showed zero understanding for modern culture issues due to his clueless focus on economic equality and reform of public services. A view which was informed inclusively by Marxist grad students who'd never had a real job in their entire lives.

This is the shittest game of music chairs ever.

Sebastian Cobb

Very cool that Blair's saying minimal pushback against homophobia in 1983, during the aids pandemic, was in fact good, actually.

shoulders

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/26/tom-watson-says-his-disordered-eating-worsened-during-lockdown

Rollup, rollup, good chance for a bald sex pest to screenshot your comments tagged with 'This is the kind of people we are dealing with'.

king_tubby

Sadiq Khan refusing to support the striking tube workers.

greenman

Quote from: ajsmith2 on November 26, 2021, 01:19:34 PMClueless old hasbeen talks a load of useless bollocks:

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19743889.tony-blair-urges-labour-reject-woke-ism-win-next-general-election/

short version: Blair sez Corbyn failed because he was too woke. Starmer is our man who can win, but he must reject 'woke'.

Blair has always been evil but he at least used to seem savvy and have a clue about what was actually going on in the world. This boiled cabbage fart of a third hand take would embarrass an impromptu vox pop session conducted in a nursing home.

The main factor here is making sure someone who might stop the Blair gravy train or even hold him to serious account is as far away from power as possible.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: king_tubby on November 26, 2021, 04:55:25 PMSadiq Khan refusing to support the striking tube workers.

happy to bring up the fact his old man was a bus driver for some clout though inee

scab

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 26, 2021, 05:10:14 PMhappy to bring up the fact his old man was a bus driver for some clout though inee

scab

Indeed, capitalist scum

QuoteThe Mayor of London said the strike action came at the "worst possible time" as shoppers attempted to attend Black Friday sales and Londoners anticipated the return of the Night Tube. Sadiq Khan urged RMT to return to negotiations after accusing the union of refusing to meet TfL for crunch talks yesterday.

Johnny Yesno

Oh, no! Not workers going on strike at the worst possible time. What are they like? Why can't they go on strike at the best possible time? Don't those idiots know the worst possible time is inconvenient? They should go on strike when no one would notice.

king_tubby

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 26, 2021, 06:54:46 PMSadiq Khan urged RMT to return to negotiations after accusing the union of refusing to meet TfL for crunch talks yesterday.

This is just not true.

What is point Labour Party?

olliebean

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 26, 2021, 07:15:36 PMOh, no! Not workers going on strike at the worst possible time. What are they like? Why can't they go on strike at the best possible time? Don't those idiots know the worst possible time is inconvenient? They should go on strike when no one would notice.

Don't worry, it'll probably be illegal before too long.

idunnosomename

Quote from: shoulders on November 26, 2021, 04:09:54 PMhttps://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/26/tom-watson-says-his-disordered-eating-worsened-during-lockdown

Rollup, rollup, good chance for a bald sex pest to screenshot your comments tagged with 'This is the kind of people we are dealing with'.

hope the fucking cunt eats his own body and shits himself out his own stupid arsehole